Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 18th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
@Joe – sent you some 6x video boards – let me know if you have enough now?
@bibigarf – sent you the 8x video boards
@ Phanton – set you the video boards
@deidei – sent you the video boards

It really helps if you let me know how many of each item you require... (don't forget AC has a limit of 1 gift per neighbour and 20 gifts per day)... don;t want to waste too many of them :ROFLMAO:

BTW I now have 10 stadiums (that is the game limit) incase anyone is interested... Just need to get one over aero (sorry :cautious:)

Any spare stadiums can be built and then sold for 500 coins without getting all the items....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed

It really helps if you let me know how many of each item you require... (don't forget AC has a limit of 1 gift per neighbour and 20 gifts per day)... don;t want to waste too many of them :ROFLMAO:

BTW I now have 10 stadiums (that is the game limit) incase anyone is interested... Just need to get one over aero (sorry :cautious:)

Any spare stadiums can be built and then sold for 500 coins without getting all the items....

thank you TDV :)

now I need 1 more lawnmower to unlock the stadium

thank you all..

Hi!
Can anyone send video boards or do you have to buy them? I can send benches if anyone needs (or I will send what you need on your username).
My friend code is anv0p3n (thats a zero not an oh!) and my username is amyair.
See signature!
Thanks!! x

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero

BTW I now have 10 stadiums (that is the game limit) incase anyone is interested... Just need to get one over aero (sorry )

Haha without you i had 3 now, so i forgive you! :-D

Today i woke up and got sweet presents from plenty friends! Keep them comming!
Oh and TDV... My fuel is gone allready hehe ;-)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajn4vbc
Username
MrK

That's useful to know, as I seem to have a warehouse full of them now!

As flight drops seem poor I could do with 3 video boards if anyone can oblige... tdv... old buddy, old pal. :)

Other than that I don't need anything for the moment so please return gifts to more needy neighbours if you have them.

Oh, and more gifts going out just as soon as my counter resets.

Thanks all!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0eue93
Username
Québec
Reorganized my city. Come and visit. I finish the fan zone collection with 2 stadium. The trick is to visit your neighbourg stadium, where i got most of the item needed to finish my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom