Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 18th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Dave: added you, please accept :)
Gifts going out and signature updated, thanks for your help - 2nd stadium is up and running, 3rd just needs one more goal post...

tdv - sent you a neighbor request. Looking to see if you can supply some calculators for me.

Magneto,

I can't find you in "Bali Hi" Neighbour List nor in the request list, so I added you from my side and now waiting for your acceptance.

Can you please add "Bali Too" from your side? "Bali Too" is on older game version & can send most things, including calculator, but cannot add iPad players. However, iPad players can add "Bali Too"

Device
  1. iPad
Magneto,

I can't find you in "Bali Hi" Neighbour List nor in the request list, so I added you from my side and now waiting for your acceptance.

Can you please add "Bali Too" from your side? "Bali Too" is on older game version & can send most things, including calculator, but cannot add iPad players. However, iPad players can add "Bali Too"

Hopefully, you now have a request on the Bali Too side. In my waiting list it shows as Bali2 MEAL PROP. Is that you?

Device
  1. iPad
Magneto - Sorry somehow missed this post... just found you in the waiting list and added you - do you still need calculators? - sent you 2 anyway...

tdv - Calculators hugely appreciated. I see in your post you don't need anything right now so I intend to "pay it forward" unless you tell me you have something you need. Thank you very much for the help. If you get the chance and have an opportunity to help out again, I still need 2 more calculators.

Thanks again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom