Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 16th August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hi All,\

Thanks for all the gift.
I'm currently looking for Reinforced Frame(x3), Triple Wire(x2) to complete my Fuel Station.

I believe noone can send you those items, Nie.. you have to send your fleet to specific destinations, Hongkong and Hawaii if I'm not mistaken..

Lkoo - transmitter sent.
Dee - cannot add you from Bali Hi or Bali Too. Have you deleted all your "usernames"?

Thank you all for your gift of Flight Catering.
My pantry now has 12 meals, up from 0! :)

Bali Hi, sorry another wrong gift giving to Bali Too.. this time not because of my shaky fingers, blame to my sleepy-eyed ;-)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I'm having trouble keeping up with everyone, have 142 gifts in my backlog waiting to be returned. If anyone needs something specific, PM me otherwise I will return what's sent or if its something that isn't in my list, I'll send what I think is appropriate for your level. Now, I'm off to bed!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
I'm having trouble keeping up with everyone, have 142 gifts in my backlog waiting to be returned. If anyone needs something specific, PM me otherwise I will return what's sent or if its something that isn't in my list, I'll send what I think is appropriate for your level. Now, I'm off to bed!

You don't have to worry about returning gifts to me...I'll pm you if I need something from you. I have a lot of neighbors myself and try my hardest to return but I tend to help those with building upgrades first since, in my opinion, those are vital.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Gifts have gone out, sorry for the lack of gifts yesterday. @Kronic I can send you binoculars tomorrow when my gifts refresh

Device
  1. Android
I believe noone can send you those items, Nie.. you have to send your fleet to specific destinations, Hongkong and Hawaii if I'm not mistaken..

I did send to Rio & Moscow. they did drop, but very rare... if none of ppl can send, then only be patient & wait for them to drop, like currently waiting for Travel Guide,.. Keep sending to Turkist Coast. hehe

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
Hi everyone,

Please see below for the items I need. I urgently need 'Spare Wire' as I've somehow used my supply of 20+ sending flights to Sydney.

I've sent gifts to most people in this thread this morning.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom