Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Sunday 16th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
TDV Thanks very much for your Great Great Help!
It make me feeling Every day is Boxing day :D received a lot of gifts from you HaHa.:p

My friend Ka currently need Lantern & Sleigh Cover & Sleigh oil.
If someone can help please add her Thank you very much !

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi all and thanks for your gifts. From what you say I think I have a problem sending my gifts. My list is zero, so when it resets I hope you received it normally today. I'm sorry . I hope I don't have a gift's bug .

Dear all neighbours, thank you for your gifts!
I've changed the way of returning gifts:

Gifts will be returned in a line-up/pending format, which ensures everyone gets an equal number of gifts returned. For those neighbours I cannot return gifts right away, will be pending to the next day instead of being cut off from my list. Thank you :>
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I might not be able to return gifts once a week!
* If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.
If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Username: DreamAir-Items Need
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
Video Wall, ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Leyden Jar, Bench, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hello all,

This santa promo is mad... Suddenly so many people adding me and can not match in-game names to forum names... - so if you have added me and not received anything please tag me here....

Bali Hi - the few bugs I found are post at the bottom of this post.. https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/santa-mission-android.1932/#post-21962
Main issue has been slow game - other issue I am facing is the road is not always visible - which can be a pain when you are trying to still build your city.... the lander countdown issue has been resolved.

Moving on to gifts:

If possible please try to include how of each item you require (although Santa's items is ok - I have no idea if you need more sleigh Covers etc)
Aero - sent you lantens

sent items to few others (It was before my first cup of tea.. so can not remember much of it!! :rolleyes:)

will send out more in a few mins...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
Hello all,

This santa promo is mad... Suddenly so many people adding me and can not match in-game names to forum names... - so if you have added me and not received anything please tag me here....

Bali Hi - the few bugs I found are post at the bottom of this post.. https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/santa-mission-android.1932/#post-21962
Main issue has been slow game - other issue I am facing is the road is not always visible - which can be a pain when you are trying to still build your city.... the lander countdown issue has been resolved.

Moving on to gifts:

If possible please try to include how of each item you require (although Santa's items is ok - I have no idea if you need more sleigh Covers etc)
Aero - sent you lantens

sent items to few others (It was before my first cup of tea.. so can not remember much of it!! :rolleyes:)

will send out more in a few mins...

Thanks TDV :D

My Friend Ka not received you gifts. If you don't mind please give a help hands to her.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
tdv, you're right, we'll drive you crazy (Do you say so in english?). What I need most are 6 sleigh cover and 2 sleigh oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom