Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 15th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
... I noticed some strange thing while sending out gifts today. Neighbours to whom i have sent gifts ' the send gifts icon' greys out but for some it was not greyed out even though my number of gift had reduced (n) So in case anyone of the above tagged person don't receive my gifts, please let me know. Happy weekend :)
I got mine. Thanks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahs98u2
Username
AML
2nd batch of gifts sent out.... (too many items and people to list individually... so please try to keep your signature updated and will try to fill them)

Sophie - got your invite and sent you items.. please let me know if you got them? I am able to visit your airport.
tdv, Thanks for the gift you sent.

Any chance, please take note about my friends also need the santa's bad days items, PRISJ (3 x sleight oil & 3 x paint) and FENNIE LYE as I am needed.
Appreciate it very much.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Have sent out gifts for today. Have updated my signature. Needs help with Santa gifts :)

Fuel hose to bubbajed5711
Hull parts to KingJon85
Landing lamp to bew0072
Navigation module to s8s zenmie Bali Hi (Bali2 account) Lexx0r @L.E.X
Old lantern to Stabekk air canillas Minisa Rabblerouser
Projector to retkot (lanzerac account)
Sleigh Oil to Andrew-YYZ Shinobi273 hungyauming CK-Airport Sophie (sophie account) yabuki77 mel

I noticed some strange thing while sending out gifts today. Neighbours to whom i have sent gifts ' the send gifts icon' greys out but for some it was not greyed out even though my number of gift had reduced (n) So in case anyone of the above tagged person don't receive my gifts, please let me know. Happy weekend :)
I got the Sleigh Oil, thanks!!! Just 2 more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom