Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 15th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Thanks everybody for the gifts! Now need 3 more sleigh covers to get my first hangar. Would be very thankful to get the items needed for my second hangar too :) :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6j8rv
Username
wk-
Thanks all friends, I need item for Hangar for Jet-Powered Sleigh. Please send to me. I will return Sleigh Oil(only 20) tomorrow.
tdv, can you send Sleigh Cover to me?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Thanks everyone for the gifts, I have been returning Santa items to everyone who has it in their name.
I really need all Santa items at the time, going to try and put this mission to bed as fast as possible!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Need 3 more Sleigh Oils for my second hanger please. Sent out Christmas items to my first 20 Christmas items received, thanks for all the help :)

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Thanks everybody for your gifts! My 20 gifts went out earlier this evening. Many of my neighbors haven't updated their signature or posted here for a while, so I am not sure if you would join the new Santa quest. I have returned Santa items if you sent me Santa items, otherwise I returned normal items.

The biggest problem I have right now is the game runs extremely slow (as many of you mentioned) after the new update, not sure when GI would issue the next update to fix it.

tdv: thanks for all Santa's items, really appreciate all your help always!
air canillas: didn't receive the Red Paint you said you sent, sent you Heater.

Cicignon: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Heater.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Wire.
al862: thanks for Flight Catering, sent you Chocolate Candies.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Heater.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Flight Catering.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Grinding Machine. Not sure if you will join the new Santa quest, your signature doesn't state what you need (I hope you under the difference between the in-game name and the forum profile signature now), will check your signature again later.
jlosada: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
two6: thanks for the Red Paint, sent you Heater.
Lexx0r: thanks for the Gryoscope, sent you Heater. I don't have the things you reqeust now, not sure if you will join the new Santa quest, will check your signature again later.
perezgreg: thanks for the Sleigh Oid, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
gcjr: thanks for the Red Paint, sent you Heater.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Heater.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Red Paint, sent you Heater.
chirimoya: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Heater. I don't see a post from you since Nov 29, not sure if you will join the Santa quest, will check your signature again later.
Andrew-YYZ: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Heater.
mandeer: thanks for the Heater, sent you Heater. I don't see a post from you recently, not sure if you will join the Santa quest, will check your signature again later.
bew0072: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Fuel.

Signature updated. I have enough red paint and heater. Please do not send me.

tdv I receive your gifts from TDV19, the gifts are all heater. Did you want to send me the Sleigh Cover? I doubt GI has done some bad things on this gift. Could you please send me some Sleigh Cover again for testing.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi all and thanks for your gifts. From what you say I think I have a problem sending my gifts. My list is zero, so when it resets I hope you received it normally today. I'm sorry :oops:. I hope I don't have a gift's bug :confused:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom