Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 15th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all neighbours, thank you for your gifts!
I've changed the way of returning gifts:

Gifts will be returned in a line-up/pending format, which ensures everyone gets an equal number of gifts returned. For those neighbours I cannot return gifts right away, will be pending to the next day instead of being cut off from my list. Thank you :>
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I might not be able to return gifts once a week!
* If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.
If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Username: DreamAir-Items Need
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
Video Wall, ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Leyden Jar, Bench, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fk6v1j
Username
yabuki ichiban
Kei - I can't send you anything right now... out for the day... will sent you tomorrow... (y)

air canillas - I think you have to remove me from your neighbour.. and please re-add me. There is no point keeping my name there... I can't even have what you have sent me...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a7n37x1
Username
Jennifer
hi everyone. i am new to this forum and am chris3112 partner.

really enjoy playing the game but need some stuff to help enhance the experience.

you can all see what i can provide and what i require.

please help

jennifer

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
yabuki77, I can't delete neighbours, with the Santa updated the "X"for delete is gone. Does anyone know how to delete a neighbour now? Ah, and I need more Santa's items, thanks for your gifts.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
hi tdv, i have looked on my friend list but not seen you on there. can you confirm that we are friends. It maybe that we have to delete and start again

Chris3112 - you should see an invite from my game "TDV19" in your waiting list (it can take a while to update) I curretly see you as "Weather display" at level 22 (which does not match your signature)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Just need 3 sleigh oil to get my first hanger up and running, I already have my jet sleigh just can't put it in the hanger yet. All help is appreciated. Thanks in advance :love:

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Have sent out gifts for today. Have updated my signature. Needs help with Santa gifts :)

Fuel hose to bubbajed5711
Hull parts to KingJon85
Landing lamp to bew0072
Navigation module to s8s zenmie Bali Hi (Bali2 account) Lexx0r @L.E.X
Old lantern to Stabekk air canillas Minisa Rabblerouser
Projector to retkot (lanzerac account)
Sleigh Oil to Andrew-YYZ Shinobi273 hungyauming CK-Airport Sophie (sophie account) yabuki77 mel

I noticed some strange thing while sending out gifts today. Neighbours to whom i have sent gifts ' the send gifts icon' greys out but for some it was not greyed out even though my number of gift had reduced (n) So in case anyone of the above tagged person don't receive my gifts, please let me know. Happy weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom