Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 26th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Hi folks,

I've updated my sig, need a few building items, Control Tower level 4 and Repair Base Level 4, not that fussed about the Duty Free stuff at the mo. Any help will be appreciated.

I'll be back on about 10.00pm UK time when my gifts refresh to send mine, hopefully I can help out. As these threads are now getting quite long i'll start from the last post rather than the first like I used to.

Happy flying!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Ok another try to see if everyone gets their gifts – please be kind enough to confirm if you receive them

DreamAir – sent you fuel20
notch – sent you fuel20
86Stalker – sent you video boards
bibigarf – sent you spare props
Kei – sent you sandbags
Joe – sent you fuel20
A380 – sent you fuel20 and ergo chairs
Bali Hi – sent you fuel20 and passengers seats
Cicignon – sent you Fuel Additives
Aero – sent you fuel20 again….
hungyauming - sent you altimeter
zenmie – sent you single malt wisky and Fuel20
Long – sent you Ergo chairs..
gcjr – sent you fuel20
Leon – sent you weather displays
air canillas – sent you fuel20 and dispatcher console
perezgreg – sent you dispatcher consoles

Jonathan Godinez – It will be almost impossible to work out who you are in the game unless you have a unique identifier e.g. JG+needed item (see other forum members as an example)

Ok another try to see if everyone gets their gifts – please be kind enough to confirm if you receive them

DreamAir – sent you fuel20
notch – sent you fuel20
86Stalker – sent you video boards
bibigarf – sent you spare props
Kei – sent you sandbags
Joe – sent you fuel20
A380 – sent you fuel20 and ergo chairs
Bali Hi – sent you fuel20 and passengers seats
Cicignon – sent you Fuel Additives
Aero – sent you fuel20 again….
hungyauming - sent you altimeter
zenmie – sent you single malt wisky and Fuel20
Long – sent you Ergo chairs..
gcjr – sent you fuel20
Leon – sent you weather displays
air canillas – sent you fuel20 and dispatcher console
perezgreg – sent you dispatcher consoles

Jonathan Godinez – It will be almost impossible to work out who you are in the game unless you have a unique identifier e.g. JG+needed item (see other forum members as an example)

tdv: didn't receive anything from you, :(.

Still need the Ergonomic Chair.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Long - do you mind restarting your game - so it reconnects to the GIS servers just in case....

I know I am connected to the internet - as I have received gifts back.... - what a bugger...

Long - do you mind restarting your game - so it reconnects to the GIS servers just in case....

I know I am connected to the internet - as I have received gifts back.... - what a bugger...

tdv: I just restarted my game, still nothing from you. :( I am connected with internet all the time, and I did receive gifts from others even right before I restarted my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom