Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 26th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Joe - just got a spare pro from you - sent it back along with fuel20s
Bali Hi - sent you passenger seats (before I realised you asked them for Bali2 ):oops:

Reactions: Joe
Joe - just got a spare pro from you - sent it back along with fuel20s
Bali Hi - sent you passenger seats (before I realised you asked them for Bali2 ):oops:

tdv , Passenger Seat is welcome for Bali Hi too!(y)
But until this moment, it has not arrived...:(

I had a couple of friends who requested for specifically for seats, and I noticed more and more people are requesting it in the forum or in their usernames. Either the drop rates has been reduced, or the Repairs now require seats more frequently.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
tdv - I didn't receive your gift :-(
In a hour I will be able to send out my items. I will send something to you than to see if you get it. I will let you know when
Bali Hi - thanks for the fuel ;-) you can send some more.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
rnoej1
Username
gcjr
Hey guys,

Hope you are all well. Not in desperate need of anything but the standard stuff is always appreciated. Currently saving for a level 6 terminal if anyone can help with bits for that i guess!

Lemme know if I can help anyone! Dont forget to PM me if you add me!

Have a great weekend

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aslvlnk
Username
Leo - (Item Needed)
Signature updated, realy want to get my control tower finished and I've had the hotel un-finished for 1 week now, please help!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi. Yesterday I did it again. I couldn't send gifts because i forgot to charge the battery of my tablet :oops:. Today I regained my memory :whistle:, so I sent my gifts. Happy weekend!

Dream Air, glad you continue to receive the goods.

I had a bit of a scare today when the Airport City on Bali Two went blank / dark and would not start.
Luckily, after rebooting the phone, the game is back to normal!

To all my "Bali Hi" neighbours,

I have a backlog of over 270 gifts on "Bali Hi", although I sent all 20 gifts everyday.
Please do add my 2nd game "Bali2" so that I can return the gifts to you through "Bali 2".
Dear Neighbours,
I would like to request Passenger Seats & Deicers for Bali 2, please.

tdv maybe their servers are overloaded with new iPad user.
I did encounter a "server busy, try again" message a couple of hours ago.
I also have more and more usernames showing up in my neighbour list!!!

Yes, I could not receive gifts from TDV either...
Bali, I forgot to return Deicer to you today. Will send one to you tmr :)
Dream Air

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a55raph
Username
A380 (items)
Thanks for the gifts I have received so far. Still need an ergonomic chair and an archive box. Last two items to complete the terminal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom