Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 17th August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bali Too" is building Control Tower Level 5 (** 48 hours **) and Flight catering Facility (** 24 hours **), but it takes so looooong!
If this game teaches us anything, it's PATIENCE!

"Bali Hi" seem to be getting low on Spare Propellers, so please send Meals or Spare Propellers.
Thank you neighbours!

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
@ bali too: I just send you a packing machine - did you received it, becaus I saw that you are in my list on level 12 in stead of 21...

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Hey all, thanks for the gifts and thanks to those who stop by at my airport :) See sig for what I need!

As a reminder:
All-Inclusive Bracelets can only be bought with green cash! They can't be sent as gifts and don't drop from flights.
Fuel Station items can not be sent as gifts! They only drop from flights.
Travel Guides can not be sent as gifts! You need to get them from flights.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fifgfz
Username
Summer (items needed)
Happy Friday, neighbors!

Sometime yesterday, well after the update, my terminal went into! status. The terminal had been complete for quite a while. Now it says I need 4 city models. Fortunately it did not interfere with my passenger count. Oh well, at least nothing major went missing - that I know of.

As always, thanks for sending me the items on my list! My gifts will go out later today. Have a great weekend!

Username: Deception
Friend Code: lu7uaq

Items requesting: 1 air conditioner (Duty Free Shop)
1 amperemeter, 1 hull parts (Repair Base)
2 archive box, 2 whiteboard, 1 smoke detector (Terminal)
4 all-inclusive bracelets (Hotel)
4 travel guides, 2 tour reviews, 1 great shot, 4 album (Travel Agency)
3 steel frame, 3 wire, 3 control unit (Fuel Station)

Gifts from my list: ATM, fuel (3 units), single-malt wiskey, eau de toilette, makeup, Do Not Disturb Sign, cockpit glass, welder, Album, landing lamp, Copy Machine, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, Guestbook, fuel supply, jet engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, fuel additives, Drill Machine, additional radar, Cash Counter, spare wire, Lining Plate, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, Packaging Machine, navigation module, City Model, fuel hose, Gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w09hkrx
Username
V22
Gifts going out after they refresh, but need ADDITIONAL RADAR today

Sorry Lockout I was trying to send you the add radar and hit something else instead.

Thanks to all my neighbours. I won't be able to check the forum for a week, but will try to reurn gifts following the item in your name if I have it.
Bye and talk to you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom