Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 14th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fk6v1j
Username
yabuki ichiban
Good morning, here it's 7:33am 15 Dec. I'm sorry I was unable to sent gift last nigh because i was too tired. I came back home straight to the bed and dozed-off. Anyway thanks for all you gifts.

Sent to:-
Minisa - Laser Cutter {Thank you for adding me}
Connie - Passengers (10)
br3tt - Passengers (10)
hungyauming - Fuel (3 units)
Melanie - Flight Catering
Suresh Pal - Additional Radar
groeting - Stapler
KingJon85 - Laser Cutter
v-ron - Flight Catering
Stabekk - Fuel (3 units)
Dee - Passengers (10)
lkoo - Powerful Radio Transmitter
Andrew-YYZ - Additional Radar
bew0072 - Passengers (10)
L.E.X. - Fuel Hose
Joe - Bath Towel
lister0f5meg - Fuel Hose

Thanks for your gifts, my 20 gifts went out earlier this evening.

tdv: always big thanks for the gifts you sent, really appreciate!
Andrew-YYZ: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
jlosada: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
knpl: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't see you posted any message recently and your signature doesn't state what you need, you might want to update that, will check your signature again later.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Wire.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Flight Catering, your signature doesn't state what you need, you might want to update that, will check your signature again later.
notch: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Landing Lamp.
Ivan: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Cooling Chamber.
mandeer: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Powerful Radio Transmitter.
lkoo: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Powerful Radio Transmitter.
Lebiegas: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Chocolate Candies.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Spare Propeller.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Passengers (to Bali2 account).
hungyauming: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Propeller.
86Stalker: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Grinding Machine.
air canillas: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Fuel.
morgun: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Spare Wire.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Fuel Additives.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Spare Propeller. By the way, thanks for joining my launch.
gcjr: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Fuel.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Wire.
two6: thanks for the Spire Wire, I don't see a post from you since November 24, so I don't really know what you need, will check your post/signature again later.
Monica: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Chocolate Candies.
Lexx0r: thanks for the Gryoscope, I don't have the things you reqeust now, will check your signature again later.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Gyroscope, I don't see you posted any message recently, not sure what you really need now, will check your post/signature again later.

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Woo Hoo! I have reached level 35 :D
This calls for a cold beer .....

... ahhhh, nice and refreshing :LOL:

Many thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum for your help, especially all my generous neighbors for the gifts.

I have sent;
Fuel to bew0072 Connie FancyFlight Lebiegas
Fuel Supply to ChristiaanD Minisa
Flight Catering to Cicignon hockeyhobbit laurens Phantom
City Model to KingJon85
Spare Propeller to lister0f5meg Québec
Oscillating Beacon to lp87 perezgreg
Fuel Hose to Melanie
Additional Radar to Suresh Pal
Cockpit Glass to Tom

EDIT: almost forgot, I have updated my signature for the Santa thingy.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aafqiej
Username
eschek
Andrew-YYZ: Hi again!!! thanks for your gifts, all the time!!!! is it possible for you to send me 2 times the air vent filter??? I`ll send you back the air conditioner and some catering. thanks

Long: Hallo i updated my signature every few days. what do you see at my signature?now i hafehockh:Tv-screen???? Thanks for your gifts but is it possible for you to send me 3 times the grinding machine??? Thanks

have a nice day to all my friends

DreamAir jumping the gun a bit, although not technically wrong as it is already Friday in Asia Pacific.
I usually wait until it is past noon (my time) to create a new daily thread.
New York would already be past midnight and California approaching midnight.

Umm... yes, you are right! I think I will post it not so early next time. Thank you for your reminder Bali Hi :p (y)

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Andrew-YYZ: Hi again!!! thanks for your gifts, all the time!!!! is it possible for you to send me 2 times the air vent filter??? I`ll send you back the air conditioner and some catering. thanks

Long: Hallo i updated my signature every few days. what do you see at my signature?now i hafehockh:Tv-screen???? Thanks for your gifts but is it possible for you to send me 3 times the grinding machine??? Thanks

Will do over next two gift resets.

hockeyhobbit: When we talk about signature, it is your forum profile signature here (that shows up at the bottom of each post), don't confuse with your in-game name. People use this forum and trading thread would put what they currently request in their forum profile signature, so others can find and see. Your signature only shows what you can send, but not what you currently request. Look at my signature or anybody else's to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom