Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 14th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello friends. I don't require anything special... just stocking up on flight materials (collecting all except flight catering which i have sufficient stock) So in case you have spare gifts left then do help me... ;)

Will send out gifts later in the evening.

I am eagerly awaiting the landing of my space lander hoping it would drop the last remaining item. :cautious:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
tdv, I've received your shipment of fuel, thanks. I'm preparing my gifts. If someone needs something are still on time.

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
Still looking for a dispatcher console... If you cannot send that please help me out on the other needs listed in my signature...

tdv I sent you friend requests on TDV19 and TDV4 from 86*dispatch-cons. Would love for you to accept and help me out :)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Have sent out gifts for today. Do help me out. My signature is updated.

Additional radar to Shinobi273 v-ron
DND sign to yabuki77
Flight catering to air canillas hungyauming Rabblerouser
Fuel additive to Minisa
Fuel hose to Phantom
Hull parts to KingJon85
Landing lamp to bew0072
Navigation module to s8s Bali Hi (Bali2 account) Lexx0r CK-Airport @L.E.X
Oscillating beacon to Sophie (Sophie2 account)
Powerful radio transmitter to mel
Projector to retkot (lanzerac account)
Spare propeller to bubbajed5711
Stapler to Joe

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6rjq6
Username
Jonny
Hi mel I can send u Disposable Shampoo and Copy Machine, could u send me 2x great shots please. Hi tdv Thank you again for all your help can u send me anymore stuff that I need please, is there anything u need other than Flight Catering and Oscillating Beacon.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2t8q7c
Username
chris
Hi all

I am new to this forum. so hello everyone

I would like to add as many people as possible so if u wish to add me then go for it, let me know via pm or reply to this to let me know who you are.

I currently need 2 x weather displays, 2 x whiteboards and 2 x textbooks for my new control tower. anyone who can help will be guaranteed a gift in return. if you let me know what you require i can endeavour to try and help or at worst i can send some passengers or fuel.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2t8q7c
Username
chris
Hi phantom. Thanks for sending textbook although I have not yet received it and it appears u have not added me according to my friend list. I hope to get this sorted as want to send you stuff back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom