Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

DAILY QL RED OPEN PARTY (MON-FRI 17-19 GMT+7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Wow.... 3 QL and suddenly my friend in the world rank join once to say hello. Who is this Lien? Anybody know him or her?
Robby Kusuma, I only know he or she reads the forum. After the first time I joined a few days ago, I got an invite to all three games. This is only possible when reading the forum....

Thank you for the 2 firsts on red :), although two plates and bread was flying through the room :)

Device
  1. Android
Guys, this is my last red. I have to go. But I will start a green. To find this Lien and try to comunicate with him. Bye guys. Thanks for joining. And it was a surprise that another ql coming. Nice.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Robby Kusuma: I would need to do some green launch but I don't want to be "trapped" into a 24 hours launch in order to be available for QL party of Tomorrow.
Will I find you on green pad?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Sorry Robby Kusuma but what do you mean with "add my FB"?
Now I joined you green launch with Massimo4256 and LauraB72 but with Scorpion73 I can't see you. Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom