Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

DAILY QL RED OPEN PARTY (MON-FRI 17-19 GMT+7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
flip123, you should read the strategy. On the begining, some people race to be 1st. After that, they are getting slow. My advise, read the situation. Anyway, My open party is for the frequency. So If you want to collect coins and fuel and items, you can use my party. If you want to be no 1, you need extra fast.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
flip123, you should read the strategy. On the begining, some people race to be 1st. After that, they are getting slow. My advise, read the situation. Anyway, My open party is for the frequency. So If you want to collect coins and fuel and items, you can use my party. If you want to be no 1, you need extra fast.
hi Robby Kusuma, I know, I just thought, give it a try, it is just not me (have enough rushhour at home :)) and the timing is lunchtime so really rushhour at home (or two kids hungry or two kids throwing their lunch on the floor). That is why I started my own launch :)

by the way... how do you manage to drive, play and putting posts around this time...

Device
  1. Android
Oh ya, there is no Rules in my party. But would be very nice when someone already put 576, let him rolling. And you dont need to put hundred. Just 2 is ok. I will finish it anyway. And If I see 2 or 3 people racing, I would not put any. I will not finish somebody else racing, and got blamed because somebody thought I help so. Somebody win.

Device
  1. Android
Suddenly @ Darek contact me flip123. I tried to contact him few weeks ago. So I let myself to the rest area in the highway. That is how I manage a post. And driving and playing, I do everyday. I manage those, dont worry. I try the saftiest I can be. For the party. Lol

Device
  1. Android
But, there is a minus and a plus of the let thing people put 576 for the 1st place. Remember, If you put 900 something and everyone put small, than when the time comes for me to finish the launch and I have to finish with more than you put, than sorry. I have to put as many as I have to finish it. The purpose of my party, is to make launch as many as we can. My target is 6 to 8 launches. So, put nicely when everyone stop to make the launch finish. I cant wait Forever.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Thanks Robby, that was excellent.
I forgot about the end of daylight savings time here in europe , so I was an hour late, but you kept going for an extra hour :). Thanks very much :)

Till next time'
Erik

Joined Robby Kusuma for a Red Launch, just to see who are on board.
It wasn't a really fast launch, could have scored #1 with 2 PEBs.

However, I had to leave, and when I came back, launch was over. I was probably the last to launch my rocket.
Then I found out that I got the launch bug, as my shuttle returns in 24 hours :(.r

I was just wondering whether I was the only one stranded??

Device
  1. Android
Bali Hi, I am sorry for what happened. I did wait a bit longer than 1 mins, so many people can join. Anyway, that would cost me to change the Rules right? Hahahahahaha. Anyway, My party immediately open a new one after finish. That make us faster. Anyway, I dont want to compare. My party my rules. Thank you for joining.

Device
  1. Android
This is what I wrote to GI.
So I am going to write all what I experienced starting 27 Oct GMT+7

1. Before 27 Oct, I made few QL with 2 persons. The problem, when 1 of my game has a problem "server error" or game freezing before launch, than, after launch problem happened. Sometimes with 1 game, sometimes both. Sometimes 2 hours 40 mins, sometimes 24 hours.
Possibly : Internet conection
2. On 27 Oct, I did ql with my both games and 1 my friend with another ql. Total 3 ql. During fueling, we had "server error". I restarted both games, she didnt. After some time, we can launched. All of us, back in 2 hours 20 mins.
Possibly: Internet conection
3. On 27 Oct, I did ql with my both games. 1 launch experienced 1 of the player comeback in 24 hours. At that time he said that he had a late launch.
Possibly : late launch
4. On 28 Oct, 1 am, I help my friend with green launch with my both game with ql. Because of the time different, maybe she open and sleep. She is in New Zealand. So I finish and launch. Both comeback in 14 mins, looks normal. I switch off both games, and sleep. So maybe my both launched first. Than, she launched later when she woke up. In my morning I open both games. One comeback and the other one have 17 hours to comeback.
Possibly : late launch
5. 28 Oct, I launch with my friend. Suddenly, we had "server error" . At that moment, I finish the ql. Than both of us, restart the Phone. And I joined her. And activated my ql, and launched. Mine back 14 mins and hers back 2 hours 20 mins.
Possibly : Internet conection

Note : If you do ql party, do not leave your launch in space. Always exit the game after yours comeback. The time can be reset to longer time, but never faster.

Sorry, maybe I made a bad gramar and tense.
Hope can help you figure out what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom