Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

DAILY QL RED OPEN PARTY (MON-FRI 17-19 GMT+7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Infortunately I'm locked in 24hours flight, I don't know why.
Tomorrow I will not attend because I will land at the end of session.
What a pity!!!

Lanki

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azlab69
Username
!lanki_...
Hey Massimo,

we are all locked becaus ara and rs had no ql activated this time :-(
But he is flying daily with QL since days, so don´t worry about that

Best regards
lanki

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Lanki : thanks for your answer.
Your game is !lanki_3dTsEkEm?
I will send you an invite from my game Scorpion73, please accept.
Which is your time zone? Mine is GMT+2

Cheers

Massimo

Device
  1. Android
Dear my friends, sorry, it was a bug I guess. RS is comeback in 24 hours too. And it was not counted. So, when I off the Phone, the time also stop counting. So, let see what I can do. I will let you know soon is it going to be a party today or not.

Device
  1. Android
Well, too bad RS was left, but it was nobody 's fault. The fueling was so damn fast. Anyway, it is a game after all. I got The 2nd rank in Lunar and still try to catch Alexpin. 2 more days to final count. Wish me luck guys.

Device
  1. Android
Good Evening from Jakarta. How is your weekend everyone? Thank you for the help on Lunar. Ara was 1st in the world rank. And now, we begin this week today. I am sorry, this week maybe a bit busy. But today, Party is on...... Prepare your engines gentelmen. We start about 40 mins. And dont forget, always join Ara. See you.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi, I will not join the other launches... I would like a first place but with the two crawling around.... I am not quick enough for your party :). If anyone wants to join Jpjpjp2 after the party, be welcome, I started a slow one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom