Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

DAILY QL RED OPEN PARTY (MON-FRI 17-19 GMT+7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkdagon

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Darkdagon
Username
Darkdagon
This is what I wrote to GI.
So I am going to write all what I experienced starting 27 Oct GMT+7

1. Before 27 Oct, I made few QL with 2 persons. The problem, when 1 of my game has a problem "server error" or game freezing before launch, than, after launch problem happened. Sometimes with 1 game, sometimes both. Sometimes 2 hours 40 mins, sometimes 24 hours.
Possibly : Internet conection
2. On 27 Oct, I did ql with my both games and 1 my friend with another ql. Total 3 ql. During fueling, we had "server error". I restarted both games, she didnt. After some time, we can launched. All of us, back in 2 hours 20 mins.
Possibly: Internet conection
3. On 27 Oct, I did ql with my both games. 1 launch experienced 1 of the player comeback in 24 hours. At that time he said that he had a late launch.
Possibly : late launch
4. On 28 Oct, 1 am, I help my friend with green launch with my both game with ql. Because of the time different, maybe she open and sleep. She is in New Zealand. So I finish and launch. Both comeback in 14 mins, looks normal. I switch off both games, and sleep. So maybe my both launched first. Than, she launched later when she woke up. In my morning I open both games. One comeback and the other one have 17 hours to comeback.
Possibly : late launch
5. 28 Oct, I launch with my friend. Suddenly, we had "server error" . At that moment, I finish the ql. Than both of us, restart the Phone. And I joined her. And activated my ql, and launched. Mine back 14 mins and hers back 2 hours 20 mins.
Possibly : Internet conection

Note : If you do ql party, do not leave your launch in space. Always exit the game after yours comeback. The time can be reset to longer time, but never faster.

Sorry, maybe I made a bad gramar and tense.
Hope can help you figure out what to do.

Hi Robby,

Did GI answer your ticket? Apparently it's affecting a lot of players. Yesterday again we had a QL, it worked for everybody except one passenger. It doesn't seem to make a difference whether you're on Android or Iphone, if you join the Launch after/before the QL holder or if you launch you rocket after the QL holder has landed... I'm lost :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom