Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Here’s what tomorrow’s ride looks like folks - @Navigata07 , @Dalija , @Darren Hawken

Always room for @GAB , @TeresaLisboa , @Zala , @Madegwen59 , @Arggers , @WildJaguar

Friday - April 27
#1 (656 pts) = @Aviatrix
#2 (376 pts) = @Navigata07
#3 (336 pts) = @Dalija
#4 (216 pts) = @Darren Hawken
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = open
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Please join me in a hearty welcome to @Husam who will join on Saturday - and with a QL no less! Now that’s style!!

Saturday - April 28
#1 (656 pts) = open
#2 (376 pts) = open
#3 (336 pts) = open
#4 (216 pts) = open
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = @Husam
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open
Sorry, just struggling for launch items at the minute. Will be back on the horse asap.

@Capt.S @Jeff P State your cases here on this thread and also tag @Aviatrix so that she can record you cases, welcome and another thing we do not talk about alcohol or sing while we are on duty:whistle::whistle::whistle: although I'm forever thirsty of late

@Husam I have accepted your request, should I then delete your sleeping account?

@Capt.S As for the QL issue save it for a proper party and one of these days Myself and @Navigata07 will fire our owns and it will be great if you also fire yours that day so as to milk the benefits to the max and allow as many of us as possible to captain and get the maps. As for me, with my hectic schedule of late I'll only be available for QLs after the 15th of May

@Husam thanks for offering your QL and support the purpose of this group is to support and grow each other's city and I'm sure @navigata will vouch this.

My dream QL party is to have as many participants as possible and a maximum 4 QLs (why 4? it is pointless to have 5 QLs as there is no difference in the return time as 4 already maxed the return time) and if we have more than 4 the other QLs can be saved for another day.

A while ago our alliance had a QL party were we each contributed 88 points each except the captain, this was awesome because we used less resources but we gained more fuel, coins and experience.

My plea is, let us allow everyone to acquire, the necessary bonuses (i.e. Sky captain, business class, lucky cap, etc) so as to get maximum benefits although I'm not sure if they still affect launches. I stand corrected on this one.

However, I'm putting this out on this thread for consensus, I don't want to feel or sound like a dictator. Can everyone @Aviatrix @Dalija @Zala @navigata @GAB @Jeff P @teresa lisboa @Darren Hawken @Ssam04 @Capt.S @Arggers @Husam state their case on the QL party: when should we have it? and will we all be available (for captaining and support) at least for the majority of the launches?

Can we all state were we are on the number of launches we have done thus far and how many more i.e. how many launches has each done and how many are still left to do to reach 100 launches?
Once we reach a consensus and have all the information we will allocate points for seating arrangements so as to give each one maximum benefit.

Our plan also include expanding to other colours because next in line is the daily red launches which will be hosted by @Navigata07 and there after green launches.

This is my case:
Blue launches
Done: 100+
To do: 0
Maps: 43 (enough to do map runs 6 times)
Space Travel Monuments: 6 in the game & 3 in the warehouse
My role in the launch: Support and QL (if needed)
Do I need captain: No

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03erdmzb
Username
Sandown Air
I am quite happy to participate in a QL Launch

I am on 09.40 BST which is 1 Hour ahead of UTC

So the best time for me to do launches is from Friday AM (which is now) through to Saturday 20.00 BST (19.00 UTC)

@Husam will send a friend request now

GAB

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036kj6fb
Username
GAB
This is my case:
Blue launches
Done: 22
To do: as many while we are still on blue
Maps: 4
Space Travel Monuments: 0 (my drop rate ducks)
My role in the launch: Support and cap
Do I need captain: yes

I will be unavailable this weekend u til Sunday, also I would have to save up on preps before QL

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Capt.S @Jeff P State your cases here on this thread and also tag @Aviatrix so that she can record you cases, welcome and another thing we do not talk about alcohol or sing while we are on duty:whistle::whistle::whistle: although I'm forever thirsty of late

@Husam I have accepted your request, should I then delete your sleeping account?

@Capt.S As for the QL issue save it for a proper party and one of these days Myself and @Navigata07 will fire our owns and it will be great if you also fire yours that day so as to milk the benefits to the max and allow as many of us as possible to captain and get the maps. As for me, with my hectic schedule of late I'll only be available for QLs after the 15th of May
If we dont wrap things up before that, we can certainly aim for around that time. I would go for the last weekend in May, as that's a mini vacation for me and I would be available.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204m9hj1
Username
JP
@Jeff P - Here’s what I posted earlier today:

Friday - April 27
#1 (656 pts) = @Aviatrix
#3 (336 pts) = @Dalija
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = open
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Saturday - April 28
#1 (656 pts) = open
#2 (376 pts) = open
#3 (336 pts) = open
#4 (216 pts) = open
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = @Husam
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Good morning to the hostess with the mostest :)
Will all depend on launch times, is there any chance that there may be a early evening launch?
Thanks
JP
Have a great day all

@Aviatrix states:

Role = Support Assistant to Host/Crew, Game & Forum Rookie, Launch Groupie & Cheerleader
Blues = 11
Need = As many as I’m able while we’re on blues, will move on to reds with the group, but have never done a green or a QL
Resources = limited, i.e. I always have a few, but I can never seem to get ahead
Captain = need, since I have limited resources
Maps = None and have absolutely no clue what y’all are talkin’ ‘bout when you I hear “map runs” :oops::eek::((n)
Monuments = None
QL = extremely limited availability through mid-June with WEs certainly out of the question from mid-May; would also have to stockpile resources.

OVERALL: My feelings would absolutely not be hurt if I missed out this time ‘round ... I’m sure there will be other opportunities.

Did I miss anything? (n)

Last edited:
Good morning to the hostess with the mostest :)
Will all depend on launch times, is there any chance that there may be a early evening launch?
You absolutely made my day and brought a huge :) to my face, but remember please that @Teboho is our Host and I am but the ever-humble, behind-the-curtain celebrity assistant ... at least until I get a pink slip in the mail. :notworthy:

Return today, if I’m not mistaken, is around 18:30 GMT ... @Teboho should have the pad open shortly thereafter.

Understood. Since I expect to have a QL still active at the time of your launch I will take a pass for today.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Role = Official 7th/8th seat....I dunno - assistant mapreader and sandwich hand-outer?
Blues = 3 (I'm a baby at this!)
Need = Lots, I've done a few greens (16) but don't have a red and haven't ever done a QL
Resources = Probably not where I ought to be in terms of launch collections or flight items (except sodding cosmic fuel)
Captain = Happy to not, as I don't really have enough resources in comparison. Always happy for tips & strategies to change this!
Maps = Some, but I've never had a lot of luck with them so haven't really explored/concentrated.
Monuments = I've a duty free shop :rolleyes:
QL = I don't feel I'm in a position where I could really help with these, so happy to duck out for now.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204m9hj1
Username
JP
You absolutely made my day and brought a huge :) to my face, but remember please that @Teboho is our Host and I am but the ever-humble, behind-the-curtain celebrity assistant ... at least until I get a pink slip in the mail. :notworthy:

Return today, if I’m not mistaken, is around 18:30 GMT ... @Teboho should have the pad open shortly thereafter.

I too will have to pass as I will be working:( and my pleasure to put a smile on your face
We will get there (y)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Husam thanks for offering your QL and support the purpose of this group is to support and grow each other's city and I'm sure @navigata will vouch this.

My dream QL party is to have as many participants as possible and a maximum 4 QLs (why 4? it is pointless to have 5 QLs as there is no difference in the return time as 4 already maxed the return time) and if we have more than 4 the other QLs can be saved for another day.

A while ago our alliance had a QL party were we each contributed 88 points each except the captain, this was awesome because we used less resources but we gained more fuel, coins and experience.

My plea is, let us allow everyone to acquire, the necessary bonuses (i.e. Sky captain, business class, lucky cap, etc) so as to get maximum benefits although I'm not sure if they still affect launches. I stand corrected on this one.

However, I'm putting this out on this thread for consensus, I don't want to feel or sound like a dictator. Can everyone @Aviatrix @Dalija @Zala @navigata @GAB @Jeff P @teresa lisboa @Darren Hawken @Ssam04 @Capt.S @Arggers @Husam state their case on the QL party: when should we have it? and will we all be available (for captaining and support) at least for the majority of the launches?

Can we all state were we are on the number of launches we have done thus far and how many more i.e. how many launches has each done and how many are still left to do to reach 100 launches?
Once we reach a consensus and have all the information we will allocate points for seating arrangements so as to give each one maximum benefit.

Our plan also include expanding to other colours because next in line is the daily red launches which will be hosted by @Navigata07 and there after green launches.

Blue launches
Maps: 43 (enough to do map runs 6 times)
Space Travel Monuments: 6 in the game & 3 in the warehouse
My role in the launch: Support and QL (if needed)
Do I need captain: No

Maps: At least one for each destination, but I dont care to do blue maps
Space Travel Monuments: 3. This is the whole reason me and @Teboho started dailies. Once I get 6 monuments, we plan to move on to red launches on my pad
My role in the launch: Get top 3 always, and going for captain when it's available
Do I need captain: Yes whenever I can get the chance.

@Teboho will be opening the pad in about 4 hours @Navigata07 , @Dalija , @TeresaLisboa , @Darren Hawken.

Still time for veteran crew @Zara , @GAB , @Ssam04 to claim a slot as well as newcomers @Husam , @Capt.S , @Jeff P , @A.Sampeak ... looking forward to having @Arggers back with us ASAP! Of course @Madegwen59 and @WildJaguar feel free to tag along anytime!

Friday - April 27
#1 (656 pts) = @Aviatrix
#3 (336 pts) = @Dalija
#4 (216 pts) = @TeresaLisboa
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = open
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Looks like Saturday’s wide open - so veteran crew and newcomers alike “state your cases”!! @Navigata07 - I seem to remember you weren’t available for Saturday, so please accept my apologies if you are and #3 would go to you.

Saturday - April 28
#1 (656 pts) = open
#2 (376 pts) = @Aviatrix
#3 (336 pts) = open
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = @Husam
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Newcomers who follow our host @Teboho ’s launch rules are always welcome!

- Only Newcomers who have responded to this thread will be assigned a slot on the roster.
- Contact @Teboho or @Navigata07 for boarding instructions.
- Anyone attempting to board without a roster assignment will be ejected by the Launch Host @Teboho .

Last edited:
Top Bottom