Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

@Teboho will be opening the pad in about 4 hours @Navigata07 , @Dalija , @TeresaLisboa , @Darren Hawken.

Still time for veteran crew @Zara , @GAB , @Ssam04 to claim a slot as well as newcomers @Husam , @Capt.S , @Jeff P ... looking forward to having @Arggers back with us ASAP! Of course @Madegwen59 and @WildJaguar feel free to tag along anytime!

Friday - April 27
#1 (656 pts) = @Aviatrix
#2 (376 pts) = @Navigata07
#3 (336 pts) = @Dalija
#4 (216 pts) = @TeresaLisboa
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = open
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Looks like Saturday’s wide open - so veteran crew and newcomers alike “state your cases”!! @Navigata07 - I seem to remember you weren’t available for Saturday, so please accept my apologies if you are and #3 would go to you.

Saturday - April 28
#1 (656 pts) = open
#2 (376 pts) = @Aviatrix
#3 (336 pts) = open
#4 (216 pts) = open
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = @Husam
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Newcomers who follow our host @Teboho ’s launch rules are always welcome!

- Only Newcomers who have responded to this thread will be assigned a slot on the roster.
- Contact @Teboho or @Navigata07 for boarding instructions.
- Anyone attempting to board without a roster assignment will be ejected by the Launch Host @Teboho .
If it’s okay to come aboard with an active QL I put my hat in the ring for captain on Saturday. Otherwise I’ll have to pass on the weekends and join only during the week.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Aviatrix @Dalija @Zala @GAB @Jeff P
@TeresaLisboa
@Darren Hawken @Ssam04
@Capt.S
@Arggers @Husam

All,
This daily launch has grown tremendously over the past month or so that @Teboho and myself have begun launching. I want to thank all of you for joining and for working together with such cooperation and efficiency. However, with so many participants, I feel that it's important to remind you of why this launch began in the first place.
I came up with the idea about a month ago to start doing blue dailies so that I can collect all 6 space monuments. However, I wasn't capable of being captain each day, so I only wanted to support someone who can captain and I would always get top 3. @Teboho volunteered and took on the role as captain while I always supported him. We now have close to a dozen interested participants, and about 7 active daily launchers.
The blue launches will come to an end once I reach 6 monuments. I currently have 3 and hopefully will get a 4th today (come oooooon space shuttle! :mad:) However, I see no reason why the launches can't continue if there are enough interested personnel. So I recommend the following:
1) All people interested in continuing blues after teboho and myself move on to reds, please speak up
2) For those wanting to continue blues, pick one person to become the new host and continue the launches.

I don't want to leave players stranded in their launch goals, so I think that's a good way to keep them happy.
For those interested in moving on with me to daily reds, we will keep the same format, but even more people will be involved from my launch group. Make sure you send me a PM stating your interest and then add me as a neighbor. After blues, I plan on taking a week off and I will be coordinating and planning with everyone how things will go. Stay tuned for that.
Thank you all again for making this daily blue such a success :love:(y):D

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03erdmzb
Username
Sandown Air
I like the structure and knowing how many points to put in

Normally I just join any of my neighbours launches, not knowing how many points to put in

As for Blues and Reds, I have already done 100 Blue Launches, so Red is clearly the next step, where I believe I only have achieved 10 Launches

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Teboho will be opening the pad in about 4 hours @Navigata07 , @Dalija , @TeresaLisboa , @Darren Hawken.

Still time for veteran crew @Zara , @GAB , @Ssam04 to claim a slot as well as newcomers @Husam , @Capt.S , @Jeff P , @A.Sampeak ... looking forward to having @Arggers back with us ASAP! Of course @Madegwen59 and @WildJaguar feel free to tag along anytime!

Friday - April 27
#1 (656 pts) = @Aviatrix
#3 (336 pts) = @Dalija
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = open
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Looks like Saturday’s wide open - so veteran crew and newcomers alike “state your cases”!! @Navigata07 - I seem to remember you weren’t available for Saturday, so please accept my apologies if you are and #3 would go to you.

Saturday - April 28
#1 (656 pts) = open
#2 (376 pts) = @Aviatrix
#3 (336 pts) = open
#4 (216 pts) = @Darren Hawken
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = @Husam
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

- Only Newcomers who have responded to this thread will be assigned a slot on the roster.
- Anyone attempting to board without a roster assignment will be ejected by the Launch Host @Teboho .
Nope count me out on Saturday. Will be busy during our launch time. If I make it, then I will just put in for the highest available.

Plus finding this forum has helped my game enjoyment immensely
OMG ... absolutely ... I started out just enjoying the game and came here for info, but then I got involved and literally my whole game world changed ... I’ll forever be indebted to my mentor @Teboho and our crew here! :rolleyes::D:cool::)

Last edited:

Dalija

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wgjz1b
Username
Dalija

Still time for veteran crew @Zara , @GAB , @Ssam04 to claim a slot as well as newcomers @Husam , @Capt.S , @Jeff P , @A.Sampeak ... looking forward to having @Arggers back with us ASAP! Of course @Madegwen59 and @WildJaguar feel free to tag along anytime!

Friday - April 27
#1 (656 pts) = @Aviatrix
#3 (336 pts) = @Dalija
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = open
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Saturday - April 28
#1 (656 pts) = open
#2 (376 pts) = @Aviatrix
#3 (336 pts) = open
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = @Husam
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Hey everyone! I believe I am up for the 3rd spot today and I hope I can make it. @Aviatrix, @Teboho, any QL parties are out of the question for me this weekend, due to private reasons. I don't even have enough time to read the thread carefully, and I am not sure if there's a QL this weekend. ? I will try to write down my game data (number of launches etc.) as soon as I can.

In regards to the QL
Blue launches
Done: ~70
To do: until I get 6 space travel monuments
Maps: not important to me at the moment
Space Travel Monuments: 2. I will
Be launching blues until I get 6.
My role in the launch: Support ant occasional captain. I do not have a QL at the moment but will get my first in another 30ish blue launches.
Do I need captain: I will be happy to take some to help get my monuments.
Preps: I have plenty
Launch fuel: I need more time to stock up. Especially if I will be taking a few rounds at captain.
The best days for me to launch this party would be a Sunday, but not until Mid May or later. The last Sunday in May would be perfect, like for @Navigata07

I may be able to join the launch today. If I do I’ll only toss in 56 points since I’m not positive I will make the launch.

@Capt.S - regrettably it is not :cry: ... could you be happy with #5?

@Teboho will be giving the all clear here in the next 10-15 minutes or so. Here’s a final look at our 2-day rosters

Friday - April 27

#1 (656 pts) = @Aviatrix
#3 (336 pts) = @Dalija
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = open
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Still slots available on Saturday - so veteran crew and newcomers alike “state your cases”!! It won’t be same without @Navigata07 ... hope you can make it!

Saturday - April 28
#1 (656 pts) = open
#2 (376 pts) = @Aviatrix
#3 (336 pts) = open
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = @Husam
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

@Capt.S - regrettably it is not :cry: ... could you be happy with #5?

@Teboho will be giving the all clear here in the next 10-15 minutes or so. Here’s a final look at our 2-day rosters

Friday - April 27

#1 (656 pts) = @Aviatrix
#3 (336 pts) = @Dalija
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = open
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Still slots available on Saturday - so veteran crew and newcomers alike “state your cases”!! It won’t be same without @Navigata07 ... hope you can make it!

Saturday - April 28
#1 (656 pts) = open
#2 (376 pts) = @Aviatrix
#3 (336 pts) = open
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = @Husam
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open
@Aviatrix I think @Capt.S meant for Saturday, not today