Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Thanks a bunch for reaching out to introduce yourself! I think I speak for everyone when I say “welcome aboard”.

I received and accepted your friend request and forwarded it to our launch host @Teboho who always says “the more the merrier”!!

Again, welcome!
I vouch for @Capt.S ...a solid neighbor and another worthy addition to a rapidly growing party :eek:

@Jeff P - Here’s what I posted earlier today:

Friday - April 27
#1 (656 pts) = @Aviatrix
#2 (376 pts) = @Navigata07
#3 (336 pts) = @Dalija
#4 (216 pts) = @Darren Hawken
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = open
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Saturday - April 28
#1 (656 pts) = open
#2 (376 pts) = open
#3 (336 pts) = open
#4 (216 pts) = open
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = @Husam
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

I am interested
What time do you launch? GMT
That’s great ... we’d love to have you!

Our Launch Host is @Teboho and he always says - “the more the merrier”. If you’re not friends with him already, please shoot off a PM to him ASAP with your code.

We’re a fun group that works collaboratively together to support each other so that we each succeed individually! (y) These are our Launch Guidelines:

- Newcomers are always welcome, but only those who have responded to this thread will be assigned a slot on the roster.
- Contact @Teboho or @Navigata07 for boarding instructions.
- Anyone attempting to board without a roster assignment will be ejected by the Launch Host.

Today’s launch will return about 06:30 GMT on Friday and @Teboho will open the pad shortly thereafter.

That’s great ... we’d love to have you!

Our Launch Host is @Teboho and he always says - “the more the merrier”. If you’re not friends with him already, please shoot off a PM to him ASAP with your code.

We’re a fun group that works collaboratively together to support each other so that we each succeed individually! (y) These are our Launch Guidelines:

- Newcomers are always welcome, but only those who have responded to this thread will be assigned a slot on the roster.
- Contact @Teboho or @Navigata07 for boarding instructions.
- Anyone attempting to board without a roster assignment will be ejected by the Launch Host.

Today’s launch will return about 06:30 GMT on Friday and @Teboho will open the pad shortly thereafter.

OK thank you, I am already friend with @Teboho but 06:30 GMT is 02:30 in Montreal and it"s in the middle of the night.

Top Bottom