Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

It's a shame we couldnt work together with @Swall5432 . She has two QLs in her blue. Maybe we should wait for her to return?
I'm neighbours with her and when I saw her launch I nearly joined her but I had to honour this agreement.
However, can you communicate with her and see if she can't join us?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'm neighbours with her and when I saw her launch I nearly joined her but I had to honour this agreement.
However, can you communicate with her and see if she can't join us?
She just informed me that it's a private event, and we wouldnt be able to captain anyway. I wouldnt mind just tagging along, but lets just launch. I prefer dailies since I can prep for them

Good Morning @Navigata07 @Dalija apologies for yesterday non launch some unexpected mishap that needed my attention I had to attend.

In any case, can we be launching in 9 hours time or should we launch now? (I prefer now while I'm still sober because later in the day I will meet my friends at the car wash and around that time I get allergic to any drink that still has sugar.

Dalija

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wgjz1b
Username
Dalija
Good Morning @Navigata07 @Dalija apologies for yesterday non launch some unexpected mishap that needed my attention I had to attend.

In any case, can we be launching in 9 hours time or should we launch now? (I prefer now while I'm still sober because later in the day I will meet my friends at the car wash and around that time I get allergic to any drink that still has sugar.
I'm here, will be paying attention. I have a busy day, so the sooner the better

Top Bottom