Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

Ok what time are u back?
This was yesterday's accidental (read misfortunate) QL. Actually I wasn't aware that it is still active until I joined the support.
QL. I probably wont get the chance to join this next one, but I will try
The one we launched had a QL but it is expired now

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This was yesterday's accidental (read misfortunate) QL. Actually I wasn't aware that it is still active until I joined the support.

The one we launched had a QL but it is expired now
I would rather wait until tomorrow to launch again. I can use tomorrow's reset to try and get some more launch items to prepare. You can go ahead though...just let me know when you return

I would rather wait until tomorrow to launch again. I can use tomorrow's reset to try and get some more launch items to prepare. You can go ahead though...just let me know when you return
I was heavily sedated yesterday evening I didn't even witness the launcher's return, however we will launch again later today (your afternoon time, my evening).

Top Bottom