Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings Quest

@Madegwen59
To put it this way.. I've received so many fuel3 from the start of the event. Prior to the event, I didn't receive many at all. There are players with and without sidequest, which also are getting fuel3. During events, people mostly requests event items. So I would say it's likely to guess that fuel3 is a converted event-item, either slabs or jackets. AFAIK, no one has complained about not getting slabs, only jackets. It might be a fast conclusion, but with the current information we have (or lack of information :)), I do believe those fuel3 are supposed to be jackets.

I also have the same impression as @Crashfree regarding drops from vaults.
What a lively way to spend a Sunday morning! Maybe gi will react and do something on Monday. They must be inundated with tickets

@Madegwen59
To put it this way.. I've received so many fuel3 from the start of the event. Prior to the event, I didn't receive many at all. There are players with and without sidequest, which also are getting fuel3. During events, people mostly requests event items. So I would say it's likely to guess that fuel3 is a converted event-item, either slabs or jackets. AFAIK, no one has complained about not getting slabs, only jackets. It might be a fast conclusion, but with the current information we have (or lack of information :)), I do believe those fuel3 are supposed to be jackets.

I also have the same impression as @Crashfree regarding drops from vaults.
I agree that jackets are being converted to pax. The question is why and there is only gi that can tell you. If they want to.

Yes I saw but she hasn't done any side quests either. The error is gi's. Lack of instructions. Ive seen here a post from someone who contacted gi and the answer was sometimes there are quests to do before items can be accepted. 800 passengers with zero s traitjackets, maybe the error is there. That deserves a ticket to unblock the situation. @zica could still get down to about task 23 before she's stuck. Ticket now.

Hi. The current answer from GI to the jacket problem now is
"
Dear Teresa,

I am going to escalate your request to our tech team. They will take up the question to ensure the best solution for you.

The case review can ask some time and I'll revert to you when I have an update for your case. I'm leaving the request open so you can reach back out with additional questions any time.

Sincerely,
Katherine
Game Insight Support Team"

Which means in fact "we don't have a clue of what's happening "
That being said, this event sucks
I get decent jackets drops, I can't specify exactly but would say about 40-50%. In my case it's really not a problem as I had some from last year's. Moreover, I completed the side quest, which gave me another 20.
However drop rate from the whispers on the walls collection have been miserable. I think I had say 2 or 3 drops since the beginning of the event. Same with ancient rituals collection.
Drop rates from lords of the Nile have been a little better, but I only managed to complete one full set.
In order not to reach the possessed passengers cap, I have to speed up a lot of flights, but as you all have been saying, the production of passengers is much more fast than its consumption. To make things worse, neighbors are visiting my vaults, increasing in this way my number of possessed passengers.
And as soon as you reach the cap, no more whispers on the wall items...
Remember that tapping neighbors vaults will only give you passengers, not jackets.
I don't think I'll be able to finish this event :mad:

Hi. The current answer from GI to the jacket problem now is
"
Dear Teresa,

I am going to escalate your request to our tech team. They will take up the question to ensure the best solution for you.

The case review can ask some time and I'll revert to you when I have an update for your case. I'm leaving the request open so you can reach back out with additional questions any time.

Sincerely,
Katherine
Game Insight Support Team"

Which means in fact "we don't have a clue of what's happening "
That being said, this event sucks
I get decent jackets drops, I can't specify exactly but would say about 40-50%. In my case it's really not a problem as I had some from last year's. Moreover, I completed the side quest, which gave me another 20.
However drop rate from the whispers on the walls collection have been miserable. I think I had say 2 or 3 drops since the beginning of the event. Same with ancient rituals collection.
Drop rates from lords of the Nile have been a little better, but I only managed to complete one full set.
In order not to reach the possessed passengers cap, I have to speed up a lot of flights, but as you all have been saying, the production of passengers is much more fast than its consumption. To make things worse, neighbors are visiting my vaults, increasing in this way my number of possessed passengers.
And as soon as you reach the cap, no more whispers on the wall items...
Remember that tapping neighbors vaults will only give you passengers, not jackets.
I don't think I'll be able to finish this event :mad:

So you've done all the side quests and now you still can't receive jackets? If that is the case yes there is a bug!

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
5 Burial Vaults built and i have slabs for another 4 (i know that only 6 can be built)..i updated the signature and the game name. Once I can start receiving Straitjackets I might change my mind

anybody know what happens after the event with the burial vaults? do these 19 possessed passenger in an hours converted to normal passenger and can be used for normal planes?
Yes, like all other "special" passenger buildings (e.g. the ones dropping romantic passengers during event times and regular passengers otherwise).

ok, so my thoughts as did this event last time. The Burial Vaults convert to normal passengers after the event, and are quite useful to keep. I have had straightjackets dropping regularly from my Vaults (I have 6) around 2 jackets per time, but NONE from visiting neighbours, only p.passengers. Tip from last time if nearing your p.passenger quota was to go offline just before collecting as when you are offline the vaults drop normal passengers so do not freeze you out. Haven't checked this time, and of course whilst dropping normal passengers, they are not dropping s/jackets but may help with sidequests. Hope this helps???

i still get a lot of Fuel 3 from my neighbours. i think this is still from the bug with the straitjackets? someone know when this will be changed? otherwise it will be very heavy to finish the event :(
I've copied the reply I got from GI in a post above. Also there is a reply on a airport city's FB post where someone (from GI?) says that they're working on a solution

I still bet that it is a bug. Otherwise all neighbors who finished the sub-quest last year would be stuck with the event.

In 36 hrs I will have 6 History Museum built.
Hi @Pit1024
I don't have any running quest about that kind of structure. And definitively I don't have any running quest identified with this event... so, why are history museums needed?

Hi @Pit1024
I don't have any running quest about that kind of structure. And definitively I don't have any running quest identified with this event... so, why are history museums needed?
On page4 of this thread there is a list of sub-quests for the event. 22 and 23 say "Visit 5 History Museums". There is also a sub-quest "Visit 5 Book stores".

Top Bottom