Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Control Tower - All upgrades

Looking for 3 Demodulators for Control Tower L8. I have Laser Rangefinders to trade or anything else in the signature.

@skiv

Rocky61 can now gift demodulators if you want to add him as a neighbour and he can use laser rangefinders in return. Code is Rocky61

BullwinkleMoose can gift 3D printer if you want to add him as well and he can also use laser rangefinders. Code is BullwinkleMoose

Last edited:

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
@skiv

Rocky61 can now gift demodulators if you want to add him as a neighbour and he can use laser rangefinders in return. Code is Rocky61

BullwinkleMoose can gift 3D printer if you want to add him as well and he can also use laser rangefinders. Code is BullwinkleMoose
Invites sent. I can start gifting Rangefinders today as long as you accept.

Invites sent. I can start gifting Rangefinders today as long as you accept.

Okay, I will accept your invites. I just did a warehouse check and I only need 1 laser rangefinder on Rocky, BullwinkleMoose has enough so just skip that game for now when you receive the 3D printers. I will continue to send you the demodulator from Rocky and you don't need to send anything back after the 1 laser rangefinder. I am just trying to upgrade these buildings in order to help people with the upgrade items, they are both my support games. If I see you can help with other upgrade items, I will call upon you at that time....:)

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Okay, I will accept your invites. I just did a warehouse check and I only need 1 laser rangefinder on Rocky, BullwinkleMoose has enough so just skip that game for now when you receive the 3D printers. I will continue to send you the demodulator from Rocky and you don't need to send anything back after the 1 laser rangefinder. I am just trying to upgrade these buildings in order to help people with the upgrade items, they are both my support games. If I see you can help with other upgrade items, I will call upon you at that time....:)
I have a fuel account that doesn't have 20 friends. I could send fuel0-20 to Wabbitgirl and Wabbitgirl2 if you want.... If this interests you, send invite(s) to Skiv-no-gifts2

@Robert - my thanks for the last Infrared Camera and to all who supplied the rest - towards the completion of my Control Tower L9

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Hey, I was wondering if you remembered who sent you, or who is currently sending you observation drones. Ike is trying to find them and so I've been tasked with finding someone who has them. :p

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hey, I was wondering if you remembered who sent you, or who is currently sending you observation drones. Ike is trying to find them and so I've been tasked with finding someone who has them. :p

Very sorry, the gifts come thick and fast, have been trying to remember which of my neighbours has been suppling them, just can not remember.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Flyers (13.00pm GMT London)

The following are outstanding gift items currently needed to complete my gifting needs. If you are able to gifts any of these items, I would be very pleased to receive them, when you are gifting to me. There is no major hurry with these, just a gentle reminder they are needed. Many thanks.

Town Hall (L9) - hand dryer x7
Control Tower L10) - protractor x10, t-square x5
Terminal (L10) - c/detector x10, e/detector x10, lie detector x6
Town Hall (L10) - laminator x10, paper cutter x5, stitcher x7

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom