Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Collections for level 80 players

I noticed that many level 80 players keep lots of uncollected collections items and use it when needed (especially event collections). I believe it’s a nice idea as you would be able to finish events very easily when it come back with excess collections.

The other idea is to keep it uncollected so when the level cap get raised, you can use then and collect lots of experience points which would go wasted otherwise.

My main question is to know how everyone manage this ? Is there collections you would use regardless of level for some reason (gift or mystery chest come to mind) ?

Knowing this would help me and others get a better idea as I usually complete collections to get the gold coins I need for upgrades but realize that the experience points get wasted and there is surely a better way than this.

I noticed that many level 80 players keep lots of uncollected collections items and use it when needed (especially event collections). I believe it’s a nice idea as you would be able to finish events very easily when it come back with excess collections.

The other idea is to keep it uncollected so when the level cap get raised, you can use then and collect lots of experience points which would go wasted otherwise.

My main question is to know how everyone manage this ? Is there collections you would use regardless of level for some reason (gift or mystery chest come to mind) ?

Knowing this would help me and others get a better idea as I usually complete collections to get the gold coins I need for upgrades but realize that the experience points get wasted and there is surely a better way than this.
This happen not because i am in level 80 how this work with me:
Send the planes i will get the drop items i complete the event but still send planes for the stars then i will get a lot of drop items but this not work with all my accounts.
the same happen with every events and year after year of course will be easy the next year i will go to flight with TB then Condor so i will get hundreds or thousand drop items.
I build every thing i need i have stock hundreds or thousands now i am just sending planes for stars only.
After one year you will start to store and keep uncollected items same any one of us.
This normal but who still lower level he cannot save because he need the coins to build still long way for them to save.
The same with happen with ready launch i have a stock thousands and i dont have the time to use them and some they have 100000 thousands and this normal year after sure you have a big stock of many things mystery bonus, golden chest, .... etc gold and silver.
If you can store much better (y)

I’m way too lazy. Click, collect and clear. I don’t need the coins or the exp but can’t be bothered have to search for the odd one I really want to collect. Eventually (though Ivan has indicated that’s it’s not in the near-future time frame) GI will release another 5 levels. The amount of coins and experience needed to level up will be off the charts but many will soar through the new levels in a week or two. I’m not sure what the rush will be except for the top echelon who are running out of challenges. With massive numbers of Lucky Caps and Jar of Diogenes slowly growing in our warehouses, when the time finally comes to use them again, gathering experience should be fairly rapid anyway.

Last edited:
I’m way too lazy. Click, collect and clear. I don’t need the coins or the exp but can’t be bothered have to search for the odd one I really want to collect. Eventually (though Ivan has indicated that’s it’s not in the near-future tome frame) GI will release another 5 levels. The amount of coins and experience needed to level up will be off the charts but many will soar through the new levels in a week or two. I’m not sure what the rush will be except for the top echelon who are running out of challenges. With massive numbers of Lucky Caps and Jar of Diogenes slowly growing in our warehouses, when the time finally comes to use them again, gathering experience should be fairly rapid anyway.
Same here

I can’t be bothered to search through all the saved ones so I open them - plus when new levels do come out I actually enjoy working up to them.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I collect collections that give: bonuses, mystery chests, pax buildings or pax bonus buildings. I also collect those that are quest related.
When needed I collect for events, space prep, gold tokens and S3 planes.
Otherwise it all stays untouched. Part laziness (reality), part future strategy (what I keep telling myself). :)

I collect collections that give: bonuses, mystery chests, pax buildings or pax bonus buildings. I also collect those that are quest related.
When needed I collect for events, space prep, gold tokens and S3 planes.
Otherwise it all stays untouched. Part laziness (reality), part future strategy (what I keep telling myself). :)
It’s amazing the things we tell ourselves! :po_O:ROFLMAO::whistle:

Top Bottom