Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Cloud clicking - is it just my imagination or.....

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
.... has the drop rate improved recently?

I seem to be doing better than usual (but still a long way to go).
P

I agree with you ! maybe because of random or maybe bcause of improvment ? I don't know !
Anyway, I miss 18 rabbits and I have the famous cloud castle ! I am looking forward to get them to build it !

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Teraph
Admittedly I've probably been hitting more clouds than trees but I am up to 73 unicorns and only 4 axes. However, I have seen a single tree return three collection pieces at once. So far I've only seen two items at once from a cloud though either source usually returns only one item and very rarely.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I blame all of you on this thread that I am now clicking clouds and trees!! :mad: My attorney will be in contact with you .... :cool::pompus:

Having said that the 'random' drop rate for clouds is significantly better than tree for me.

I have 4 unicorns since this thread started and 0 Axes :meh:

You will need good health care insurance for RSI.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I blame all of you on this thread that I am now clicking clouds and trees!! :mad: My attorney will be in contact with you .... :cool::pompus:

Having said that the 'random' drop rate for clouds is significantly better than tree for me.

Omg you are actually chopping trees. NOOOOOOOOO dont do it. I hear the drop rate i around 1 in 500 or so. I would rather watch paint dry. Clouds are fine, i have one castle and a third of my way to a second

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901

My lawyer is top class so bring it on.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Seriously, stop choping trees. NOW.
One castle already and 35/100 for second one.

Top Bottom