1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

General Cloud Castle Collection Progress

Discussion in 'Airport City Collections' started by Navigata07, 30 July 2018.

1. Totally agree... this bug is not loyal !!

View Signature
  2. A Merryflyer

A Merryflyer Active Member

iPad
    03nhxjex
    A Merryflyer
    Free2Play now I know you have taken effective early retirement, having got the game to near Nirvana, but as your esteemed colleague doesn't appear to want to play, could you give us any idea if this bug is on your 'to do' list?

If it is tricky, you can give us some line about it being a feature and I'll live with that. If you want to kick it into the long grass, you could say it is as a result of third-party software and you are waiting for an update, I'm gullible and would believe you without question.

View Signature
    Aviatrix and Aardvark like this.
  3. Free2Play

Free2Play Airport City Developer VIP Flyer Active Member

Android, iPad, iPhone, Facebook, Windows PC
    Well, some clouds not being tappable is a known bug. A rather minor one in a grand scheme of things, so its fix is being pushed from one update to another in favor of fixing more important ones first. It'll be fixed eventually.

View Signature
    Aviatrix, Aardvark and A Merryflyer like this.
  4. A Merryflyer

A Merryflyer Active Member

iPad
    03nhxjex
    A Merryflyer
    Thanks for the feedback, its always appreciated.

View Signature
  5. Wow. What just happened ? I was clicking on clouds and an axe appeared on chopped down. No cloud figure though o_O

View Signature
  6. Nope. Looks like you can chop down trees and clear land by repeatedly tapping on trees.
    Not sure what for though (n)

View Signature
  7. There is a collection on shopping trees (the one right after the cloud collection)

View Signature
    Jacque likes this.
  8. Is it for the Paul buynun statue?

View Signature
  9. Yeah (so the one right before, sorry ^^)

similar to cloud collection - 100 times to get the building...
    but with a very smaller occurrence.
    Most says that this collection is easily achieved just by opening collection item chests, instead of cutting trees...

View Signature
    Jacque likes this.
  10. I think that might be the case.
    Just spent 30 mins chopping. Not much fun though:depressed:

View Signature