1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

    AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

    Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

General Cloud Castle Collection Progress

Discussion in 'Airport City Collections' started by Navigata07, 30 July 2018.

  1. Bigglesbaz

    Bigglesbaz VIP Flyer 150+ Star Club Active Member

    Windows PC
    20so7vj6
    Bigglesbaz
    A poem about clouds by Mad Baz Newman:

    Forsooth, I am up in the clouds all day,
    I tap relentlessly and pray,
    So, so many clouds that blow swiftly away,
    Upon them lies all hope they'll open up to me today, till some wondrous building comes my way,
    Then, oh blessed hope, I can leave the clouds and get thee hence once more to play.
     
    View Signature
    exwhy, hannoverfan, Aviatrix and 7 others like this.
  2. Trybat

    Trybat Member

    72
    166
    iPad, iPhone
    032g28rv
    Trybat
    Beautiful @Bigglesbaz !
    Have you thought about a career in poetry? ;)
     
    View Signature
  3. Bigglesbaz

    Bigglesbaz VIP Flyer 150+ Star Club Active Member

    Windows PC
    20so7vj6
    Bigglesbaz
    RATFLMHO :) Baz :cigar:
     
    View Signature
  4. 99 down.... 1 to go and then finally my first cloud castle! :)
     
    View Signature
    Jim G, Bigglesbaz, novagator and 2 others like this.
  5. @Husam dice is working when clıck cloud? increases the chance? thank u
     
    View Signature
    Husam likes this.
  6. Nope. Only for flight.
     
    View Signature
  7. Sometimes there is a bug before Golden Dice working to increase the drop from neighbors buildings and we use it for a years and this could be happen with Dice also.
     
    View Signature
  8. Darina

    Darina Active Member

    39
    81
    Windows PC
    20dehh14
    Darina
    Вчера наткнулся на ваш форум, когда искал в поисковике об этих коллекциях. Я даже не знал, что нужно нажимать на облака и они будут сбрасывать элементы . Только вчера и сегодня я собрал 3 раза.Я часто кликаю по облакам, ожидая самолеты от полетов. Но нарубленное топором дерево упало только 2 стихии, собирать их будет тяжело.:(
     
    View Signature
  9. I got my 5th last week and already have 512 collected .. others I know play the game say the drop rate is very low.
     
    View Signature
    Dafsade likes this.
  10. :unsure:
     
    View Signature
    Navigata07 likes this.
  11. Sheer genius!!!
     
    View Signature
    Bigglesbaz likes this.
  12. My second cloud castle is waiting to be collected,'after 12.5 months playing AC' but actually cant place it, no land available. :)
     
    View Signature
    Jon Allen and Dafsade like this.
  13. Maybe it is me, but I feel that drop rate of clouds are smaller than before, no ?

    I have had more than 200 collections in 12 months, and almost 10 in 6 months !
     
    View Signature
    Aviatrix and Anton01 like this.
  14. My first cloud castle took me 4 months, my second one 8 months and two weeks,
    You'd the math mate. ;-)
     
    View Signature
    Dafsade likes this.
  15. That's pretty good. I've clicked every cloud I can see everyday, but barely any drop. Haha. Been doing this for 3 months, and only 5 completed so far.

    But there was a time (for few weeks at least) where there were a lot of clouds that I couldn't click.
     
    View Signature
    Dafsade likes this.
  16. ah ah !


    Yes ! when there was snow on the floor, we was not able to see any clouds ! !
     
    View Signature
  17. Darina

    Darina Active Member

    39
    81
    Windows PC
    20dehh14
    Darina
    I collected this for two and a half weeks, considering that I often go into the game and often click on the clouds. They fall rarely, and the percentage ratio is very different. If my rabbit falls with a probability of 90%, then the cat with a probability of 10%. Until the summer I hope I will collect 100 collections.
    Screenshot_1.png
     
    View Signature
  18. A Merryflyer

    A Merryflyer Active Member

    1,024
    1,376
    iPad
    03nhxjex
    A Merryflyer
    I don't think the drop rate has changed, but I do think the bug whereby tapping on a cloud doesn't work is getting worse (certainly in iOS). I find it particularly annoying as it thinks you have tapped on the land/building below, with all the fun that can come with that.

    Perhaps @Ur-quan would let us know if this bug is being addressed or needs to be reported again?
     
    View Signature
    Dafsade likes this.
  19. Same problem in android. Unclickable clouds so you are in danger of launching a video! Or worse.
     
    View Signature
    A Merryflyer likes this.
  20. I have had the very same issue on iOS for some time now. That being said there are periods of time when clicking consistently works and I actually get a drop every day or so. Then there are days when I can only successfully click every 4th or 5th cloud. Of course these are both improvements over not being to click on any clouds, which was the case late last year.
     
    View Signature

Share This Page