Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Closed until further notice

His launch has gone up 1400 poinrs. They can make it

I figured that. I get a little standoffish when people complain about there only being one QL in a launch. Be happy you get a 2 hour flight and if you get a 15 minute or faster one then great. I'm happy to help make them faster if I'm going to fly a bit but I've seen a number of people get spoiled by it because even 15 minutes is too slow

Not saying that Joe was implying this in anyway...I just needed to rant :)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I figured that. I get a little standoffish when people complain about there only being one QL in a launch. Be happy you get a 2 hour flight and if you get a 15 minute or faster one then great. I'm happy to help make them faster if I'm going to fly a bit but I've seen a number of people get spoiled by it because even 15 minutes is too slow

Not saying that Joe was implying this in anyway...I just needed to rant :)
Any QL > 0 is an amazing thing. One QL means I can do some living inbetween :D

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
With 3 QLs today the only "nutrition" I've been able to squeeze in is one can of Pepsi :dead:
Yeah with QL parties I tend to block out the time because you blink and your mission has returned. That's why 1QL launches are beneficial. Gives everyone a chance to recharge

Top Bottom