Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Closed until further notice

GAB

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036kj6fb
Username
GAB
Joined. Down to 1PEB and only solid fuel. Should use PEB, don’t want to overstep any QL holders(heard this is the general rule) still pretty new to launches

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Should use PEB, don’t want to overstep any QL holders(heard this is the general rule) still pretty new to launches
Save your PEB for another day. You don't have enough fuel to take captain on any launch, so it would just be wasted. At this point you're best off just putting 12 points in each launch and making progress on getting stars.

Reactions: GAB
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888

GAB

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036kj6fb
Username
GAB
Save your PEB for another day. You don't have enough fuel to take captain on any launch, so it would just be wasted. At this point you're best off just putting 12 points in each launch and making progress on getting stars.
Turns out i only had one launch left. I’ll hop on another time! Thanks! :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
@Testpilot17 were you able to get connected to me as neighbors?

Anyone who is participating in the party is welcome to have turns as captain. It's just a question of whether you have big points available to contribute. Just let me know if you'd like to be put into the rotation to have a turn!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
034e4qxh
Username
Testpilot17
@Testpilot17 were you able to get connected to me as neighbors?

Anyone who is participating in the party is welcome to have turns as captain. It's just a question of whether you have big points available to contribute. Just let me know if you'd like to be put into the rotation to have a turn!
Still waiting for the request to come through. Will let you know when I’m available

Top Bottom