Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Can't Visit my neighbours since last Update

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Facebook
Is there still no solution available for the bug that you are not able to visit your neighbours which exist since the last update for iphone and ipad?

This is really annoying and how will you ever make the quest if you can't visit neighbours university and even the standard Lvl 35 neighbour (which can be visited) doesn't even have an university.

The service is just not good enough here - I think I stop and go back to the FB Version.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
What do you see, does it just say 'Please wait...' where nothing happens?

And have you looked in the App Store if you haven't missed an update? I have an Android, but I had the same problem a few days ago where I couldn't visit my neighbors for 3 days. Usually the game gives you a notice when there's an update, but this time I guess it didn't and my problem was fixed.

I'm sure your problem will be fixed soon :)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Facebook
No there isn't an update and it's just not professional that they are not able to fix this bug in a reasonable amount of time.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
H
I got the same problem since the latest update. So since a week I can not visit my neighbours :'(
This time it takes a lot of time to fix the problem.... So we wait and wait and wait

Device
  1. iPhone
You can visit neighbours you added AFTER the update. So the only solution atm is to kick your friends and reinvite them. Preconditioned you got the same update, you should be able to visit each other again.
For me it worked that way.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Shamrock
Be cautious about deleting neighbors. You can only invite someone to be your neighbor once. If you invited them the first time they have to invite you the second time. There doesn't seem to be a third time - at least not for iPad players.

Device
  1. iPad
Here is an edited version of my support case so far.
Oct 12
It is now 11 days since you started the University event on iPad, and we still can't visit Neighbours because of the bug you introduced at the same time.
Why is it taking you so long to fix the bug?
Why haven't you extended the deadline for the event?
This event will be a fiasco if we can't finish it because of the bug.
Please extend the event urgently.
Oct 13
My name is Yana and I am glad to assist you. Our engineers are already working on the issue with visiting neighbours and taking necessary measures to troubleshoot the problem so that you could play enjoying all the game features. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update.
Oct 13
Thank you for your reply, which I already knew.
But you have not answered my main question - why won't you extend the end of the University mission because it is not realistic to complete it because of the bug.
Oct 16
The new version of the game has just been released. Please, update your game up to the latest version at AppStore and if you have any unresolved issues please let me know. I shall do my best to assist you.
Oct 16
I am very surprised that you advise me to use the latest version.
I have already done that, and not only does it not fix the Neighbours problems, but there are 2 more bugs as well - I cannot add new Neighbours, and the new screen size makes the game very difficult to play. I have already sent 3 new support cases for these issues.
You also avoided answering my question about why you did not extend the University Event deadline.
If you do not fix the bugs urgently, this event will be wrecked just like the last one.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Very good, Rpf64. I will also write to GI.
Hope screen resolution will be fixed soon, also about visiting neighbours!

I'm suffering the same way - if I try to visit my neighbours, it just hangs on the 'please wait' screen. I had high hopes of the last update fixing it :(

Top Bottom