Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Breaking news on Fuel 20!!!

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
It sucks being an IT guy with very few old devices laying around the house. I'd join another in a heartbeat but since Windows 10 doesn't want to cooperate with me setting up a second user profile I'm
Stuck
What about using and Android emulator like Nox, IT guy? I have all my fuelers on Nox...:p

It sucks being an IT guy with very few old devices laying around the house. I'd join another in a heartbeat but since Windows 10 doesn't want to cooperate with me setting up a second user profile I'm
Stuck

Well in Win 10 you shouldn't be doing anything with the user profiles anyway unless one is corrupt. You have to create a user account which accesses and/or creates a user profile which contains the specific personalized aspects of that account. Win 10 is set up to be a multi account OS so it really should work. Not sure but you may need to be signed in with an admin account to create a new user but basically you just first create a new microsoft account using an alternate email address. Then you go to settings click accounts then click family and other people on the left of the screen. Then click add a family member which should take you to a screen where you will enter the new microsoft account email address. Follow the prompts then sign off, now you should be able to select which account to sign in with.

Well in Win 10 you shouldn't be doing anything with the user profiles anyway unless one is corrupt. You have to create a user account which accesses and/or creates a user profile which contains the specific personalized aspects of that account. Win 10 is set up to be a multi account OS so it really should work. Not sure but you may need to be signed in with an admin account to create a new user but basically you just first create a new microsoft account using an alternate email address. Then you go to settings click accounts then click family and other people on the left of the screen. Then click add a family member which should take you to a screen where you will enter the new microsoft account email address. Follow the prompts then sign off, now you should be able to select which account to sign in with.

Yeah, the user account is what I meant. I did all that setup and for a non admin account it would just log me right out after login. Admin account got me to the desktop but couldn't do anything else, so I'm assuming my initial upgrade got corrupted.

I found Nox (dummy me for looking in the store instead of a google search) so I'm just going to go that route I think. I'll fix the account t issue another time

@Bob69bob
Hi
Got a coffee machine from Bob69s1-support - many thanks.
Do not have Bob69bob as a neighbour . Do you want me to gift the support game or send a request for your main game.
No worries, I was flicking through and sending gifts and remembered how hard it was when I needed coffee machines ages ago. ;)
I'm still slowly adding neighbours back to my main and just sent you a request. Would prefer any gifts to go to that one, but no hurry :)

Top Bottom