Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Big Update - NOV-Oct-sept 2015 ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Robby I am now making hay level 5 rock on THE FARMERS
If you dont mind, add my FB. We can help you via messanger. Or, we can wait you reach level 18 and repair the NH house. We can chat inside game which our chat is not gone even we close the game.

Note that Road 404.

For all alliance, you need calculator to calculate your own flights....
Dont forget the item name, calculator.......

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
If you dont mind, add my FB. We can help you via messanger. Or, we can wait you reach level 18 and repair the NH house. We can chat inside game which our chat is not gone even we close the game.

Note that Road 404.

For all alliance, you need calculator to calculate your own flights....
Dont forget the item name, calculator.......
Robby my FB is dormant i never use it i only set up to progress on AC
I don't even know how to use messenger i am a very old man

That's why i use the forum i can understand this

Device
  1. Android
Robby my FB is dormant i never use it i only set up to progress on AC
I don't even know how to use messenger i am a very old man

That's why i use the forum i can understand this
Well, it is on the phone. You can dowload the app. Very easy.
You will like it.
To know you can or cant, it is just the matter of start.
If you say you wont, than I cant help.
Believe me, Tom aka greensmith is the oldest man in here.
We are all young enough.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Well, it is on the phone. You can dowload the app. Very easy.
You will like it.
To know you can or cant, it is just the matter of start.
If you say you wont, than I cant help.
Believe me, Tom aka greensmith is the oldest man in here.
We are all young enough.
Robby I am only joking tom is much older then me but much younger at heart. I probably want go very far with hayday but thanks for your advice. I will ask my daughter to help with messager and i might surprise you. @greensmith

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Ok... iOS users... please be calm, I know its hard but I will tell u this.... This past Sunday, the final number for first place was like 1.1 million passengers!!!!!! All these passengers with ONE person..... Let the others waste their passengers and with good fuel/passenger management, some good numbers will come from u all.... When u first start, its up to 4 pilots.... have faith people!!!!!

Last edited:

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
I have an alliance... I have missy with me and I am taking my time until iOS update comes.... So far the Top 20 for the week gets maps.... The maps are good for 8 new destinations which give a super mystery bonus everytime u collect, S3 plane on the sixth time..... The new green maps are way cool!!Collections for green are the same as blue.... Another great chance to get more QL'S easier....... reward building for green now is abandoned spaceport, one every third time collected....

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Ok... iOS users... please be calm, I know its hard but I will tell u this.... This past Sunday, the final number for first place was like 1.1 million passengers!!!!!! All these passengers with ONE person..... Let the others waste their passengers and with good fuel/passenger management, some good numbers will come from u all.... When u first start, its up to 4 pilots.... have faith people!!!!!
And this week, after not even 3 days the first alliance has got 800000 passagers.
I am wondering what kind of management will make it possible

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi,

Last update is really annoying. If you sent thousands passengers and got an extra 3 hours map for unique destination you need 500 flights with additional items to get 3 stars. It will take years for us. :(

DarekK
Yes, true. This was probably the main reason of GI and crew, to keeps us busy for looooong time. Now there will be a real challenge to achieve all rewards. There are plenty now, and i am sure will not be boring for a while...

I only miss some instructions from GI, like for some quests in the past.

Of course, all of valuable informations will be published on this forum too, but before that even iOS users needs to get an update...

The game is not so stable after update, so i hope when iOS update will be ready, there should be andorid update too... Again :D

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
@DarekK - yes, but you can also look at it the other way. It is good that flights are not 6, 9 or 12hrs, but only 3.
Also, speeding of the plan costs less fuel, and less passangers are needed then for Jambo/Giant/Falcon/Powerfull Delta...
If I'm correct, you can send 10 Turboprop flights (in terms of pax) for 1 Falcon/Powerfull delta flight.

And there is always an option to save those maps/fligts for the next big wait for the upgrade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom