Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Big Update - NOV-Oct-sept 2015 ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly thought iOS would have an update today, looks like I will be disappointed yet again.

It would be nice to hear something from AC regarding the update for iOS players - it's like they just forgot about us. Something like, sorry for the delay in getting the new update to you, but the iOS 9 Apple update caused unforeseen problems. We could accept that, but they choose to give NO feedback for the iOS update!!! :(

-311vader-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Vadersaber311
Username
Vadersaber311
It would be nice to hear something from AC regarding the update for iOS players - it's like they just forgot about us. Something like, sorry for the delay in getting the new update to you, but the iOS 9 Apple update caused unforeseen problems. We could accept that, but they choose to give NO feedback for the iOS update!!! :(
I was thinking exactly the same. A simple shout out to us iOS folks would go a looooong way.

Reactions: LAX
Can I join someone's alliance? Please let me know the name of the alliance.
You can join my alliance if you want, "Long Alliance", I currently have @HP- and my main game in my alliance. I don't think the alliance is fully working, the status is on and off, and still it shows @HP- carried 0 passengers, I think all of us are just trying it out for now.

@Alfonz Senki: I saw you asked to join an alliance, you can try mine, info above, but the alliance is not fully working though, just keep in mind.

Device
  1. Android
Mistery Super Building 3 has Liberty Statue and Garden of Rose.
But the most worth building is only Ski Resort.

Dakkar drops even worst than other previous Falcon's destinations before.
Has to reach more than 2nd stars to achieve 5 collections.....

Berkeley and Banglore drop much much better than Falcon's

I still dont get it, what alliance for?
Just a collection of 4 people for doing regular job, flying.
Your Game Designer need to be more creative.
Use all the resources.....
Play Hay Day and try the derby so you designer have other view how to design a better game.

Reserve Hangar, is another failed building.
You need to buy a new plane to make you available to put your plane to the reserve hangar.
Than, to use it again, you need to sell one.
This should be not how it works.
This should be I can use and keep any plane I like.
And without coins.
Flexible.
Not like this.

I expect more for 3 months hybernation.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
Ah G!, why hast thou forsaken iOS users?? I sit and watch neighbors creep up from Lvl 55 to 60...I receive gifts of "3 fuel", knowing those gifts represent items needed for new buildings that those who have updated are trying to complete...

At least post a status update on the AC Facebook Mobile page for iOS users.

el_angelus

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04d2qwv1
Username
angelus
You can join my alliance if you want, "Long Alliance", I currently have @HP- and my main game in my alliance. I don't think the alliance is fully working, the status is on and off, and still it shows @HP- carried 0 passengers, I think all of us are just trying it out for now.

@Alfonz Senki: I saw you asked to join an alliance, you can try mine, info above, but the alliance is not fully working though, just keep in mind.

Hi @Long, I have sent to you a request for join your alliance. Please accept it. Thx

Hi @Long, I have sent to you a request for join your alliance. Please accept it. Thx
Hi, are we neighbors? I don't see you as a neighbor on either of my games, please add both of my games first, thanks!

By the way, I have accepted @Nick Schultz and @stevel2606 into my alliance, so with @HP- , my alliance is full now, will see what will happen now regarding alliance and will post here later.

Last edited:

el_angelus

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04d2qwv1
Username
angelus
Hi, are we neighbors? I don't see you as a neighbor on either of my games, please add both of my games first, thanks!

By the way, I have accepted @Nick Schultz and @stevel2606 into my alliance, so with @HP- , my alliance is full now, will see what will happen now regarding alliance and will post here later.

Request sent to your games @Long Thx!!!!

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Anyone have knowledge of how long the alliances last?

Do you have to make them each week in line with the rankings? How do you "resign" from an alliance?

Device
  1. Android
Truck stations, produce 130 coins in 7 hours.

Week end.
I get rewards for destinations and alliance.
I assume one point here..... Small players, keep smile..... Whatever u do, big fishes are around...... Small players get nothing......
Your competition is ended even before u start.....

To Ivan, I want this game, enjoyable to every players..... Small levels, High levels, New Players, Old Players.......
I want every single layer of every group can feel the competition.
You and your team, designed this game harder and unfriendly......
Please listen to me..... We want us grow, in game and in community......
You need to choose some people and ask about their opinion.
We are players, not designer.....
We play with heart......

Big fishes, enjoy you ability to win all.....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
And big fish are getting bigger.
First place last week got 20 alliances points. This week he/she is allowed 5 members!!!
So last week he/she was the strongest, this week he/she is allowed an extra player.
(Look at sky team)

A part of the game will not/never be reachable for me with my 'normal' playing.
Where is the DISLIKE button?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom