Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Big Update - NOV-Oct-sept 2015 ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
V 3.34 is Much Much Better Than V4.0

Can't Restore The Game :meh::meh:

Also Game Takes 2-3 Minutes To Open
Phone Configuration-
4GB RAM
32 GB ROM
2.2 Ghz Octa Core Processor
Still Game lags On even On High End device.

SFOPhD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
SFOPhD
I say this respectfully because I know that games are not easy to produce. I'm appreciative that I get to play a fun game based on my aviation hobby. But seriously: Updates with this many bugs are never released by the leading mobile gaming companies like Rovio, Supercell, and Ubisoft.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I say this respectfully because I know that games are not easy to produce. I'm appreciative that I get to play a fun game based on my aviation hobby. But seriously: Updates with this many bugs are never released by the leading mobile gaming companies like Rovio, Supercell, and Ubisoft.
I cannot agree more... :bookworm:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I think it's telling that I've never seen a GI game in the top ranks of the Free or Top Grossing lists in the Apple App Store. I just checked and there are none in the top 150.
GI is in the business of making money. If they don't make money on a game, they don't support it. This is why I spend real money occasionally on Airport City. It's also why I empathize with Ivan and his team and have patience regarding updates.
Cheers,
Tom

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
@Neil ellor @eat007 Hey, we'll look into your issues tomorrow.

Folks, iOS update is in the works, of course. And Windows, too. But we don't have a date to announce at this point.
Is there any further update on proceeding? This is the first time in 3 years that neighbours cant visit my airports on iOS
Loyal member of the affiliation of addicted AC users needing a fix!!!!!!!!!
:cry::cry::arghh::arghh::sour::sour::p:p

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Is there any further update on proceeding? This is the first time in 3 years that neighbours cant visit my airports on iOS
Loyal member of the affiliation of addicted AC users needing a fix!!!!!!!!!
:cry::cry::arghh::arghh::sour::sour::p:p
There might be an update for iOS and android at the same time. So bugs in android will be fixed, and i hope iOS update will contain less bugs then android now... :bag:

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
@gtcity I agree to a certain extent that as players/ fans of airport city that occasionally we should spend real money to generate enough revenue so Route 404 can keep building & making the game better, but I believe Route 404 need to seriously work on their customer service, we all get the same message (no matter what question we ask)

1. I won't give GI/Route 404 my money knowing if if I run into any trouble there is no help

2. With the dreaded time travel bug it isn't worth taking a chance with real money

3. For me Airpoct City is a great game when there are no bugs & experience points/ levels to collect but at the moment unfortunately the cons out weigh the pros. So until that changes I won't be spending money.

Device
  1. Android
I hope everyone who has problems with iOS 9 has filed a ticket through support team, because every one of those helps us to understand what might be wrong. Obviously we (the team) are very upset that you can't play at all, and are looking at every possibility to fix it.
My friend did and he waited 25 days today and Irina said is server problem. Under maintenance.
Game wont open, what else should we explain Ivan?

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
If there's another Android update coming, please try to fix this ;
When we buy a new plane and the message to shift one of your plane's to reserve hangar comes, we should be able to know which plane is currently in that hangar, just like it is on fb version,so that we don't put wrong plane in wrong hangar.
Another thing which is quite annoying is alliance chat window, whenever I tap bonus window or collect a collection, it just pops up and keep popping up, why should it is there when we can't chat?
I suggest to move that to right side of manage tab in alliance window. So that we can chat whenever we want to.
Whenever we activate an adventure map, the plane doesn't straight goes to that map instead it goes to Normal destinations and we have to scroll again back to that adventure flight tab. That is bit annoying.
And lastly, I am unable to play both my games as main game crashed on 2 October and I am unable to redeem restore code as support is saying that their server's are undergoing maintenance and my 2 game just crashed but the problem of Neighbour's not showing in list is still there after I update it to latest update :(
I hope that support help me to overcome these issues so that I can again enjoy the game

Rest the new features are really good and exciting.
Keep up the good work (y)

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@gtcity I agree to a certain extent that as players/ fans of airport city that occasionally we should spend real money to generate enough revenue so Route 404 can keep building & making the game better, but I believe Route 404 need to seriously work on their customer service, we all get the same message (no matter what question we ask)

1. I won't give GI/Route 404 my money knowing if if I run into any trouble there is no help

2. With the dreaded time travel bug it isn't worth taking a chance with real money

3. For me Airpoct City is a great game when there are no bugs & experience points/ levels to collect but at the moment unfortunately the cons out weigh the pros. So until that changes I won't be spending money.
I agree with you... Hard to support if game is not stable.

On android game, i cannot visit any neighbor. All i am getting is "Neighbor is away" message. So every day 60 clicks on neighbors Planetariums are wasted :blackeye:

But i can see, that some users (even android) can visit me on android game and click on Universities.... :bored: :confused:

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I'm one of the lucky ones that can visit the majority of neighbours, but, I have noticed that there are a few who one day I cannot visit as they are away and the next day I am able to visit them.

Also my neighbour amount seems to lose 1 per day (although that could just be people that don't want to be my neighbour any-more)

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
I hope everyone who has problems with iOS 9 has filed a ticket through support team, because every one of those helps us to understand what might be wrong. Obviously we (the team) are very upset that you can't play at all, and are looking at every possibility to fix it.
Thanks for your messages on this forum.

As far as I can recall it was not the iOS-9 updates by Apple which resulted in problems. The problems with visiting neighbours started for iOS-9 players after the android players received their G! update. Just before that there were no problems at all.

Hope G! is able to solve the problems. Looks now that both Android and iOS don't have optimal platforms. It would also be nice for iOS players to get to level 60.....

Wish you all the best fixing the bugs!

Last edited:
I agree with you... Hard to support if game is not stable.

On android game, i cannot visit any neighbor. All i am getting is "Neighbor is away" message. So every day 60 clicks on neighbors Planetariums are wasted :blackeye:

But i can see, that some users (even android) can visit me on android game and click on Universities.... :bored: :confused:
My main game hasn't been able to visit any neighbor since the first day of update. I just updated my second game yesterday and suddenly was able to visit neighbors from my second game yesterday. Not sure if my second game would be able to visit again today.

BTW, there is another issue not sure if it is just me or if anybody else noticed: your fuel would not be filled up if you reached the next level (level up) when offline for level 56 and above, and you would not receive the pop up window (saying you reached the new level and presenting you the awards). My main game has experienced this twice now. The one green note does get added, and the new destination does open up, just the fuel :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom