Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Big Update - NOV-Oct-sept 2015 ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
And big fish are getting bigger.
First place last week got 20 alliances points. This week he/she is allowed 5 members!!!
So last week he/she was the strongest, this week he/she is allowed an extra player.
(Look at sky team)

A part of the game will not/never be reachable for me with my 'normal' playing.
Where is the DISLIKE button?
You're absolutely right, a strong player will keep getting stronger and stronger.
Normal player's have very little scope of getting into top ranks :(

Hdam

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047ies7g
Username
Hdam
And big fish are getting bigger.
First place last week got 20 alliances points. This week he/she is allowed 5 members!!!
So last week he/she was the strongest, this week he/she is allowed an extra player.
(Look at sky team)

A part of the game will not/never be reachable for me with my 'normal' playing.
Where is the DISLIKE button?

They should create different competition levels depending on how many players you can have in your alliance. This way the big alliances move on to the next level and the small ones can still compete with eachother.

Hdam

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047ies7g
Username
Hdam
Yesterday I didn't recieve any gifts. This morning I have recieved 35 gift at once.
I also don't like the automatic scrolling feature when you are selecting airplanes.
Scrolling my list of neighbors is set very sensitive causing closing this window every time automatic even when I didn't put my finger outside of this list when scrolling.
Joining launches of others isn't always possible.
Can't visit some other players of this forum.

Hdam

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047ies7g
Username
Hdam
Just found out I lost the protective cover for the reserve hanger I recieved this morning from a neighbor. This way you will never be able to finish your building without spending greenies.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Mistery Super Building 3 has Liberty Statue and Garden of Rose.
But the most worth building is only Ski Resort.

Dakkar drops even worst than other previous Falcon's destinations before.
Has to reach more than 2nd stars to achieve 5 collections.....

Berkeley and Banglore drop much much better than Falcon's

I still dont get it, what alliance for?
Just a collection of 4 people for doing regular job, flying.
Your Game Designer need to be more creative.
Use all the resources.....
Play Hay Day and try the derby so you designer have other view how to design a better game.

Reserve Hangar, is another failed building.
You need to buy a new plane to make you available to put your plane to the reserve hangar.
Than, to use it again, you need to sell one.
This should be not how it works.
This should be I can use and keep any plane I like.
And without coins.
Flexible.
Not like this.

I expect more for 3 months hybernation.
Robby,
I think the reserve hanger is not working properly. I just checked my dusty old window game and there should be a little plane icon next to the upgrade icon. When this is activated you can move planes in and out of the reserve hanger easily. In this androids update I'm missing the plane icon.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Yesterday I didn't recieve any gifts. This morning I have recieved 35 gift at once.
I also don't like the automatic scrolling feature when you are selecting airplanes.
Scrolling my list of neighbors is set very sensitive causing closing this window every time automatic even when I didn't put my finger outside of this list when scrolling.
Joining launches of others isn't always possible.
Can't visit some other players of this forum.
I need to click the neighbor button to pick up the gifts.... Until then they wait on the server... Maybe this also happens to you?

Device
  1. Android
@flip123 ,yes true. And there is Noxx.....

Once again, I say this, learn from Hay Day....
When derby can be participated by the low level players like me......
Sorry, some of you may not like me saying Hay Day all the time.
But in Hay Day, I can win with the players level 117.
And I am level 43......
Give us a chance to Grow Road 404....
Some of us may die before it starts......

I miss u but I hate u......

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
While most of you are complaining about the update, do consider that us iOS players don't even have it :)

However, after reading about this, I may just quit playing the game all together.

For starters, I play the game to have fun while progressing through building a city/airport. I don't have the time required to actually play online in the context of competing for flights or for space launches, instead I enjoy the strategic decision making that is involved in optimally planning your city, arranging your airport resources and flight strategies (i.e. type of planes, flight locations for quest items, etc.). These are the reasons that I enjoy AC. The daily gifts and neighbor interaction is a welcoming add-on because it only requires me to do it once a day, and does not bound me to play every five-ten minutes or every hour or so to make sure I keep up with the game. Further, it does provide the feeling that you do "business" with your neighbors while both enjoy the mutual benefits. The space launches are also a welcome addon (although I don't like the fact that you need to have internet to do them) because again, you are essentially defining your own fate (unless of course someone hijacks that).

The Alliance quest seems something I won't enjoy, because quite frankly, I will not be a helpful member to any alliance, as I don't have the time to invest in such a theme. And needless to say, if you need to be in an alliance to progress through the game, it implies directly that I won't be progressing as much as I'd want to based on my own pace, so I might as well quit and play SimCity. If I wanted online competition games, I would go play the so many available that are actually cheaper to play (i.e. buying FIFA 2016 for 75 Euros is CHEAPER than buying a Mint or a Bank in AC!!!).

The reserve hangar is a nice feature. But if I need to sell a plane instead of storing it in the hangar just like I store my buildings, then it serves no purpose. I hope that's a bug and not the objective of the building.

I seriously hope that the Mission to Mars is coming soon, and that the iOS update doesn't (hopefully) feature all the bugs that Android so far is reporting...till then, I am only returning gifts and anteing up my collections :)

Well said, Theo. In addition, with the staggered update releases for iOS and Android, Android players will have a VERY large head-start on the flying alliances. As some have already mentioned, some alliances are already up to 5 members and iOS has not even gotten an update that was supposed to happen in September!!! :mad:

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
I'm on Android and I still don't have the update available either.

I'm not sure I want it except I can't visit more and more neighbors or share in their launches as they update.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
More LIES from Ivan, there was supposed to be an update last week, (post added by IVAN update coming this week for all platforms) this week is now last week & only android have the update + now have a head start on the alliance.

So really the last update IOS & Android had when the experience points were stopped for the high level players (to make it more fair for lower level players) was a waste of time.

Hello Ivan Free2Play where is the fairness in Android players building their alliance since Saturday & iOS don't have an update available. I'm sure that's fair,

Come on Ivan just put the update in that GI really want. we can't open the game unless we pay for it, we can't send a flight unless we pay for it, we can't buy/build any buildings unless we pay for it. (we all know that GI are money grabbing ******* that have very poor customer service) GI are only interested in MONEY, they do what they can to get you to spend real money and once you hit a snag they are not interested in helping you out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would expect Android and Ios alliances will be separate anyway.

Not necessarily, unless Android & iOS alliances can't join each other, which doesn't seem likely. Also, do top 100 rankings each week divide rankings between iOS & Android players? I don't know as I have NEVER qualified due to false time traveler bans!!!

Not necessarily, unless Android & iOS alliances can't join each other, which doesn't seem likely. Also, do top 100 rankings each week divide rankings between iOS & Android players? I don't know as I have NEVER qualified due to false time traveler bans!!!
I couldn't join them until I got a code, Android and ios are separate, at least that make a it a but fairer as you all start at a similar point but I can foresee big groups of players from this board being together and winning. If I had received my prize for the first week I would be able to have five players now, and six in two weeks etc. We have a strong community here so everyone will end up together in large groups and we'll all share the rewards. Hopefully :cool:

Device
  1. Android
While most of you are complaining about the update, do consider that us iOS players don't even have it :)

However, after reading about this, I may just quit playing the game all together.

For starters, I play the game to have fun while progressing through building a city/airport. I don't have the time required to actually play online in the context of competing for flights or for space launches, instead I enjoy the strategic decision making that is involved in optimally planning your city, arranging your airport resources and flight strategies (i.e. type of planes, flight locations for quest items, etc.). These are the reasons that I enjoy AC. The daily gifts and neighbor interaction is a welcoming add-on because it only requires me to do it once a day, and does not bound me to play every five-ten minutes or every hour or so to make sure I keep up with the game. Further, it does provide the feeling that you do "business" with your neighbors while both enjoy the mutual benefits. The space launches are also a welcome addon (although I don't like the fact that you need to have internet to do them) because again, you are essentially defining your own fate (unless of course someone hijacks that).

The Alliance quest seems something I won't enjoy, because quite frankly, I will not be a helpful member to any alliance, as I don't have the time to invest in such a theme. And needless to say, if you need to be in an alliance to progress through the game, it implies directly that I won't be progressing as much as I'd want to based on my own pace, so I might as well quit and play SimCity. If I wanted online competition games, I would go play the so many available that are actually cheaper to play (i.e. buying FIFA 2016 for 75 Euros is CHEAPER than buying a Mint or a Bank in AC!!!).

The reserve hangar is a nice feature. But if I need to sell a plane instead of storing it in the hangar just like I store my buildings, then it serves no purpose. I hope that's a bug and not the objective of the building.

I seriously hope that the Mission to Mars is coming soon, and that the iOS update doesn't (hopefully) feature all the bugs that Android so far is reporting...till then, I am only returning gifts and anteing up my collections :)
It is not complaining. It is opening developer's mind that may not open forever.

Wise man said, forget the past and find you future........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom