Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Awarded points

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Not that it would matter much but i'm curious.
I found this explanation:
    Device Selected!
    You selected which device you play Airport City on! Have a trophy!

Friends!
    You entered your Airport City friend code! Great, now you will make friends on the game!

• Game Username
  • Superb! Adding your in-game username makes it easy for people to find you!
But oddly, I get 10 points for having selected my device and zero for the other two although I entered both right when I joined together with the type of device I'm playing on.

Does someone know what causes this?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Not that it would matter much but i'm curious.
I found this explanation:
    Device Selected!
    You selected which device you play Airport City on! Have a trophy!

Friends!
    You entered your Airport City friend code! Great, now you will make friends on the game!

• Game Username
  • Superb! Adding your in-game username makes it easy for people to find you!
But oddly, I get 10 points for having selected my device and zero for the other two although I entered both right when I joined together with the type of device I'm playing on.

Does someone know what causes this?
Good question.
Not so familiar with that, but might that @Dave and @Cosmic Blue would know better then my guessing :D :whistle:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
The game did not record your username and friend code.

I suggest you delete them and then reenter them to see if it is a problem on your side or the forum side.

If it is our problem, we will try to correct it.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Thanks, I tried.
I emptied both fields and saved the changes, then entered the data again and saved once more but I'm still at 28 points.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I'll add this on the list of things to look at in the future, however it's only there as a bit of fun and not to be taken overly seriously.

That's why I said "Not that it would matter much..." ;) No worries, I don't need any points at all, that's not why I'm here.

Top Bottom