Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Apparently Miracles DOOOO Exist...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
What a way to anounce his return... So was life at level 6 so bad you had to go crawling back to GIS!!! :p

Welcome back... Lets hope to see more of you in the Daily thread this time... (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Sorry! It is so great to be back on this joyous day and in the presence of such excellence!

Better language?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I guess I sent 4 flights out the last time I played cause when I went back in, the four landed and with each one I went up a level! Was disappointed when it stopped at 40 though! Really? Only 5 new levels?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Space launches are one of the best quests,

for android users.

FTFY.

For us Apple players they're just annoying right now because of the ridiculously low drop rates for useful items from training centers in order to get the items for a launch so we can get our own training center.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
for android users.

FTFY.

For us Apple players they're just annoying right now because of the ridiculously low drop rates for useful items from training centers in order to get the items for a launch so we can get our own training center.
yes, my answer was for bew0072 :
bew0072 Well-Known Member
Airport City Device:Android

Device
  1. Android
congrat's on getting your issue fixed.....

now maybe they can work on getting my friggin launch pad working :mad:

imho, long term the launch pad quest is worth it since with each Alien Legacy, your maximum passengers goes up by 20. Short term, this quest was the most frustrating (getting items for launch and then fighting fellow players for position in the launch party). There is nothing like the feeling you get towards another player who drops a couple of PEBs to steal your first place finish ....

jimmy21

Top Bottom