Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Apparently Miracles DOOOO Exist...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
for android users.

FTFY.

For us Apple players they're just annoying right now because of the ridiculously low drop rates for useful items from training centers in order to get the items for a launch so we can get our own training center.

I'll be sure to log this as reason #738 on why I hate Apple products...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Seems like I cant enter any friend codes!!! Boy they really did restore my game JUST as it was!!!

Ok, so for this space race, I'll need to read up on the threads about it to find out what needs to be done. Assuming I need the launch pad, mission control, and the cosmic fuel station to complete it...

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Seems like I cant enter any friend codes!!! Boy they really did restore my game JUST as it was!!!

Ok, so for this space race, I'll need to read up on the threads about it to find out what needs to be done. Assuming I need the launch pad, mission control, and the cosmic fuel station to complete it...

you cant add me? You are still in my list...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
Same thing happened to me... Your neighbours need to delete and re-add you... You were on my list, but since I don't see you I can't delete you. Can you try adding me?

Top Bottom