Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Any word yet about this weeks bonus code?

D

Deleted member 5399

I think all of us should get the 15 greenies seeing as how we've all struggled with visits, gifts, (both coming and going) and even launches to gather stores of fuel to keep flying the sleighs and other destinations like Sydney to complete our Santa hangars.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
It would make buying land next week a great deal easier, if the 15 green notes turn out to be true for all of us. Have never managed to buy two plots of land in one go, not too long to wait.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I think all of us should get the 15 greenies seeing as how we've all struggled with visits, gifts, (both coming and going) and even launches to gather stores of fuel to keep flying the sleighs and other destinations like Sydney to complete our Santa hangars.
Maybe windows players will get the 15 greenies in the weekly code ;) after 1h 30m maybe.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Not that long ago 8 green notes were offered with the Christmas bonus code, and now a further 15 green notes, for the weekend code, would be unprecedented, if it is true for all of us.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

True, I'm wondering (only my thoughts and may be wrong) if they are giving the greenies to only those whom submitted a ticket after the various issues this past week or so. I had issues like most but never put a ticket in this time as the game on Window's was at least playable just a little slow at times.

Never the less Capt. I won't be turning them down if offered lol

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
True, I'm wondering (only my thoughts and may be wrong) if they are giving the greenies to only those whom submitted a ticket after the various issues this past week or so. I had issues like most but never put a ticket in this time as the game on Window's was at least playable just a little slow at times.

There have been too many issues, some form of compensation would be in order, as an apology. It would speak well of GI as a company. Not too long to go before we find out.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last year i dont remember the month but what i remember is something happen in the server similar to this and they send to all android and ios and windows a 10 greenies gift and that time windows get it by code so my point Gi when they send gift its for all not for those open a ticket and there is players now received the 15 greenies and they not open ticket ;)

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Would be nice to get 2x land next week when they're half price, but so much will get eaten up straight away on things like power plants. Makes expanding very slow and frustrating.

I'm having to ignore the Christmas event as I've wasted real estate on the Spaceships, Helicopters and Duty Free Shop, so can't even find space for another runway or sleigh hangar.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Last year i dont remember the month but what i remember is something happen in the server similar to this and they send to all android and ios and windows a 10 greenies gift and that time windows get it by code so my point Gi when they send gift its for all not for those open a ticket and there is players now received the 15 greenies and they not open ticket ;)

Oooh good to know thank you Husam....see I said I might be wrong (usually am) ;)

Top Bottom