Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Update is out...

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I got a notification in the game earlier to download the update.

Pressed update got taken to the play store where there was no update option available. Now the pop-up doesn't exist any more.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I got a notification in the game earlier to download the update.

Pressed update got taken to the play store where there was no update option available. Now the pop-up doesn't exist any more.
If you restart the game or visit a neighbor you will see the pop-up again. No update available in play store.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
We will welcome you in our neighbourhood. Airport City Farmers.
Hi Robby , Glad to see You :)

Downloaded hay Day , I uninstalled it next Minute as I spent my Diamonds / something like this ( 30 diamonds ) on corn speed up and others :p:p
So no resources no hay daying:LOL:

Still Airport city Rocks as always(y)
Greetings And regards
Anubhav

Device
  1. Android
Hi Robby , Glad to see You :)

Downloaded hay Day , I uninstalled it next Minute as I spent my Diamonds / something like this ( 30 diamonds ) on corn speed up and others :p:p
So no resources no hay daying:LOL:

Still Airport city Rocks as always(y)
Greetings And regards
Anubhav
We love Airport City and our NH called Airport City Farmers. But nowadays, I should say happy jobless to you @Anubhav . Hahahahaha.......

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hey everyone,
we're rolling this last update on Android to some of the users first, so we can ensure the best experience for all of you on every platform. The players who get the update are chosen randomly by Google Play store. Your feedback both here and in other threads as well as through the support tickets was an immense help, and this week we were busy with sorting things out. Another update that will be available to everyone is coming this week.

Ah, so I was a beta tester without knowing it, still waiting on my prizes for coming second in the Alliance ratings but Katherine has screenshots... My main concern is the game seems a lot more sluggish and drop rates on excavation maps and destinations. Hopefully you read these points already. Oh and I'm the only one in the Alliance who's passengers are counted. Good to know you are still there though. Maybe more incremental updates next time...

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I lost all of my Neighbour's in update. I hope to get them back in coming update.
And as my main game is lost,so I got a restore code from GI support but that code isn't working, it keeps saying "You can't visit this neighbor,His version of the game is outdated"
So what shall I do to get my main game back?

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
Update coming this week, does that mean anytime between Thursday - Sunday or GI's version of this week which is when they can be bothered.

"This week we were busy sorting things out & another update will be coming this week"

So it takes 8 months to get a so called HUGE UPDATE & only a couple days to sort things out, I bet when the update is released there will still be loads of bugs.

1 question I have to ask Ivan is, has the time travelling issue been sorted? The last thing we want to do is purchase greenies & then get the dreaded time travel message

Last edited:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
I Can Say That I'm Also One Of the " Beta Tester " Of this Game :D:D

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Hey everyone,
we're rolling this last update on Android to some of the users first, so we can ensure the best experience for all of you on every platform. The players who get the update are chosen randomly by Google Play store. Your feedback both here and in other threads as well as through the support tickets was an immense help, and this week we were busy with sorting things out. Another update that will be available to everyone is coming this week.
Me super tester:);):D(y)

Top Bottom