Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android - new version available

Device
  1. Android
Just received a new update for Android! However, it takes at least 10 minutes to load the game and nothing changed except for a little GI icon in the upper right corner that links to GI. No new quests or missions. The version number is 1.80. :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
The gazebo and cake shop seemed to be messed up. You can't buy them anymore and they don't drop items either. On the plus side instead of a few coins, they're giving out passengers instead!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Looks like they messed up? The new icon has hearts in it, and says

WHAT'S NEW
-New event! Arrange a glorious celebration of love and friendship in your Airport City!Let townsfolk meet in cozy gazebos and cafes, gift each other flowers and travel to the most romantic places around the world!

I guess it's supposed to be the Valentine mission of Apple? Will wait before I update for more feedback..

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Thanks for the info.

iOS players now need Gazebos, Cake Shops, Romantic cafes to provide passengers for Romantic flights.
So maybe I should build more of them before I upgrade.

I also need to know whether it fixes the Launch Pad problem (no space flights) that I am experiencing.

I bought allready the 18buildings for the later upgrade... If they fix it,otherwise im not going to risk a bugged version!

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
There's a new Jumbo flight to the Riviera, but it requires 200 "romantic passengers" (and a Osc Beacon + Meal)... sure as heck not going to spend 8 green to get the passengers for a single flight!

-Toddfish...

PS - Load times have been long and annoying.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
It's working fine for me, biggest bug I've had so far is that Alarm Clock and probably Family Ticket DON'T work on romantic passengers, despite them being in the 'residential' category :mad:

Device
  1. Android
As I said before, the game will start eventually after about several minutes (on my Samsumg Galaxy Tab2, without switching to other apps). Visiting neighbours takes about the same amount of time... Well, at least the Valentine quest has started. I need a lot of scissors but it's almost impossible to get them from my neighbours

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
So GI screwed up the new update again.
I've got also the message to download the new one ( playing on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1), but i'm going to wait a while.
If they can't fix my visit/gifting problem for over 3,5 months now, i don't expect the first release of a new update is without bugs, as always!!!!!!
So i'm going to keep an eye on this forum for more news about the Valentine's challenge today!!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
DON'T UPDATE IT YET (unless you want to risk ruining your entire Airport)! I started a thread in the bugs and error forums so people know. My app will not open at all, every time it force closes instantly and my friends have the same problem too.

Device
  1. Android
I updated yesterday, Romantic Cafe, Sweet Shop, Gazebo and Bridal Salon (passengers every 18 hours!) now dropping passengers instead of coins but not romantic passengers. I also purchased the Bridal Salon about a month ago so I could get some Cupid's as thought they may come in useful for a valentines mission. I had about 30 of them, now they are all gone :(

The game takes an age to load and about 3 minutes to visit a neighbour, so just gifting now. Hope that still works, I did get some pruning shears from br3tt (thank you) but my gifting items haven't changed.

I saw on another thread an andriod user who could now get the romantic passengers though.

Top Bottom