Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android - new version available

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
For those of you who are complaining about the game taking a long time to load, you are lucky. My game will not even load at all. It appears that I have lost all my progress and will have to start over....maybe. So glad that I have not paid money for this game!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
beerbrewer - can you give us more feedback.... how is the neighbour visiting?

I only tested it offline....
It seems to be working just fine, my test game is on the updated version and I see no problems with it at all (so far)

Edit:Never mind, just tried visiting air canillas and my game froze!!!!! :mad:
But when you visit Madlen Airborn everything works just fine....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Sophie, the same thing happens to me. Whenever I visit someone or the game is closed I must wait half an hour that it returns to connect.:mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
1:45 AM is Spain and waiting my game runs again. I can't wait 30 more minutes, I need go to sleep. Good night to all :sleep:.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
What phone ur using?
Galaxy S2, mine's been working the whole time, loading screens just been taking ages, guess I've just been lucky :). Having said that, I still have old issues with my game, still none of my neighbors are being shown as level 40, and usernames are badly outdated, yours is still showing as AERO Old Lantern!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Galaxy S2, mine's been working the whole time, loading screens just been taking ages, guess I've just been lucky :). Having said that, I still have old issues with my game, still none of my neighbors are being shown as level 40, and usernames are badly outdated, yours is still showing as AERO Old Lantern!

i have same problems. Only my usernames do update :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Yesterday only I could play less than one hour until the game was blocked. Today I have not changed screen ever and it seems that it lasts. I play in a tablet Samsung and write this from my telephone. It crossed my fingers.

Top Bottom