Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android: New update - Rockfestival

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aptttkz
Username
Abi- most needed item
Abi I found the camping in the list of buildings, I found not the arena. The easiest way for me to find the camping was to click on the button Show me or Let me see (i don't know the English version)
thank you , i too found it. i have given you a request , please accept

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
hi. does anyone know if there is a how to guide. i've been busy so i am a little lost. thanks
edit: btw i am stuck at the point where i am waiting for the airship

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Updating

Arena Items are available flying to London, Dubai, Delhi and Berlin ;)

1. Get a bracelet from Bali
2. Go to the Country House of Mr. Wulf(Yours or from Neghbour)
3. Get a Certificate of Authrnticity from a neighbors Research Lab
4. Buy an Atlas from the Bookstore.
5. Visit the Resaerch Lab to understand the decription.
6. Find some Map Draftes in Book Stores of your Neighbours. (6 pieces)
7. Fly to Machu Pichu using the map from warehouse(Turboprop, 1 Flight)
8. Recover the Bas Relief in the Machu Pichu(Turboprop, 1 Flight)
9. Buy theMap to Tolan at the at the Airship Store

In the step 9, the Airship Store is not available. Like air canillas i´m stucked here also. I hope to come with more updates ;)
if you become expert to Machu Picchu you will receive a chest with 3 random maps. After i open the chest i got a Map to Pachu Picchu, one to Tenochtitlan and finally a map to Tollan :D, now i don;t have to wait after Duke Croocker.
Good luck.

.. the good news is you get another map as a reward for the first star.

What is the 2nd map good for? Does it give you another 6 hours?

if you become expert to Machu Picchu you will receive a chest with 3 random maps. After i open the chest i got a Map to Pachu Picchu, one to Tenochtitlan and finally a map to Tollan :D, now i don;t have to wait after Duke Croocker.
Good luck.

What is the point of getting another map of Machu Picchu if you are already an expert?

Please enlighten us :meh:

S

Sorumbas

Good luck.

Good discover Phantom ;). Sadly i din´t know and i need to wait for Duke :(

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I'm now at the point to fly to Machu Picchu... but I can't find the flight. Who can help me? I'm resding it's a turboprop flight but I cannot see the flight :watching:

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
i have one hour left for the machu pichu flight. 8/10 flights completed. now i wonder will the last two flights count towards my first star? i have no fuel reserves left to speed them up.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
both.. the destination machu picchu only appears when you have activated the map (which is good for 6 hours only).. sadly, flight takes also 6 hours.. so i sped up the flight and i got the bas relief right away.. was able to get the first star after 10 flights by using up a lot of barrels of 50 fuel.. the good news is you get another map as a reward for the first star.. getting the second is the challenge as it will take another 20 flights while the third is mission impossible with 60 flights needed..

Thank you! That's a combo of good news and bad news. :ROFLMAO:

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Ok i almost got the 3rd star... its eating away my fuel stocks! And i think there is more destinations comming who need plenty fuel....

tdv help me with that red barrels x1000 :rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Is there anyone who can help me with fuel (20)? I have to fly for 2 times to Machu so I need, ssst I am counting... 1oo fuel! Can I ask flip123, Phantom, Bali Hi, tdv and I don't know who else can send 20 fuel? I have my own fuelstation but its not enough? Thanks at advance if you can send it, if not its okay!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
15stars from new destinations

5 new destinations
90 flights/destination
60 fuel/round-trip
90*60=5400 fuel *5 =27.000 fuel
-------------------------------------
what i have in my warehouse
211barrel*50 - 10550
72barrel*20 - 1440
42barrel*150 - 6300
-------------------------------------
total - 18.290 fuel

what i need
27000-18290=8.710 :rage:

this means 2903 barrels of 3 fuel
or 435 barrels of 20
or 174 barrels of 50

conclusion - who can send fuel 50 ?? :shifty:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Is there anyone who can help me with fuel (20)? I have to fly for 2 times to Machu so I need, ssst I am counting... 1oo fuel! Can I ask flip123, Phantom, Bali Hi, tdv and I don't know who else can send 20 fuel? I have my own fuelstation but its not enough? Thanks at advance if you can send it, if not its okay!
sadly i only can send 1gift/day :bored: and i think i sent you 20fuel for today

Top Bottom