Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android: New update - Rockfestival

S

Sorumbas

Thanks Sorumbas, finally after 25 flights I've got the bracelet
Now I'm going to the country house of mr. Wulf. Can I go to a house of a neighbour? Or have I wait till my house give passengers?

I visited my contry house, i don´t know if it works with the neighbours.

Updating

Arena Items are available flying to London, Dubai, Delhi and Berlin ;)

1. Get a bracelet from Bali
2. Go to the Country House of Mr. Wulf
3. Get a Certificate of Authrnticity from a neighbors Research Lab
4. Buy an Atlas from the Bookstore
5. Visit the Resaerch Lab to understand the decription.
6. Find some Map Draftes in Book Stores of your Neighbours. (6 pieces)
7. Fly to Machu Pichu using the map from warehouse

I need some info about step 7 if anyone is already there. It says that the map will last for 6 hours. I would like to know what types of plane r needed to fly to Machu Pichu. thx in advance ;). I want to spare some fuel before i use th map.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I notice my gifts have changed. Instead of sending regular fuel and passengers, I can now only send "facebook exclusive" fuel & passengers.

They really, really want facebook log-ins, hey? From now on if you want fuel, you might just have to hit the fuel depot every 10 minutes.

Speaking of which, I created a disposable account so that my Monty Burns avatar appears in game to attempt to clear confusion for those on this forum.

When I check my in-game profile it still has the original pilot silhouette. When I check in the Game Insight profile, it is updated. Can anyone who is a neighbour of mine confirm that the silhouette has been changed?

You're still showing as pilot in my list, unless you are not frappe<deicer>?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I visited my contry house, i don´t know if it works with the neighbours.

Updating

Arena Items can be get flying to London ;)

2. Go to the Country House of Mr. Wulf
4. Buy an Atlas from the Bookstore
7. Fly to Machu Pichu using the map from warehouse

I need some info about step 7 if anyone is already there. It says that the map will last for 6 hours. I would like to know what types of plane r needed to fly to Machu Pichu. thx in advance ;). I want to spare some fuel before i use th map.

I think it was turboprop, not sure with the name in english. I've got the mission in one flight accelerating with 40 fuel. Later you must fly again to Machu Picchu and get one Inca "bas-relief" or "slat", one more time not sure with english version name. I've got it again in one only flight.

S

Sorumbas

Updating

2. Go to the Country House of Mr. Wulf(Yours or from Neghbour)
4. Buy an Atlas from the Bookstore.
7. Fly to Machu Pichu using the map from warehouse(Turboprop, 1 Flight)
8. Recover the Bas Relief in the Machu Pichu(Turboprop, 1 Flight)
9. Buy theMap to Tolan at the at the Airship Store

In the step 9, the Airship Store is not available. Like air canillas i´m stucked here also. I hope to come with more updates ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Updating

In the step 9, the Airship Store is not available. Like air canillas i´m stucked here also. I hope to come with more updates ;)
Airship should be here in 4 days and 7 hours (the one on Facebook has a countdown timer, and they come at the same time on FB and Android)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Looking forward to rockin this new event!

Please don't send me Biker Jackets, though. These drop frequently enough from the Festival Camp that i am confident i will get more than enough. Instead, please send the Arena Items (Current needs - OBD Mus Arena (Android) - 2x Loudspeaker, 4x Power Amplifier, 3x Spotlight, 1x Haze Machine & Flyerduck (ipad) - 1x Loudspeaker, 4x Power Amplifier, 2x Spotlight, 4x Haze Machine).

Happy to help any others with whatever item they would like from me, on my Android game (Haze Machine & Biker Jacket to send) on iPad (Spotlight & Biker Jacket to send).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Little tip, if you want to get more than 1xBas Relief from Machu Pichu, (need 6 for a pyramid, as well as the other items of course), and you haven't already completed this side mission, bring back or wait for a few turboprops to return, click the plane on your runway and then quicky click all the "Ready!" plane icons in your plane list, if you're fairly quick you'll get a Bas Relief from each one

Tip 2: Vintage weathervanes and flights to machu pichu make a good combo if you want to send all your planes there twice

Updating

Not sure if somebody already asked. For the task #4 of "Buy an Atlas from the Bookstore" above, is that from your own Bookstore or it can also be from your neighbor's? Can those who already passed this step tell us? I have been on this task for the whole day and nothing dropped from my own Bookstores nor from my neighbors' Bookstores.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Not sure if somebody already asked. For the task #4 of "Buy an Atlas from the Bookstore" above, is that from your own Bookstore or it can also be from your neighbor's? Can those who already passed this step tell us? I have been on this task for the whole day and nothing dropped from my own Bookstores nor from my neighbors' Bookstores.

I believe I got it from one of my bookstores and I only have 2. Got it on the 2nd try. First time I only got the coins. Clickable every 4 hours I think.

I tried visiting neighbours, but nothing.
I have 2 book stores, and it was only on the 5th click that I got the map.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
IME the Atlas is only from your Bookstores.
Getting 6 Draft Maps is from your neighbours.
IIRC the left hand side missions are not timebound to the main quests. It just gets loaded onto the game when they do an update.
Has anybody else experience stabilitiy issues with this game?
Mine get booted out without saving any progress.:mad:

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Question:

I heard that the map/atlas that you use from your warehouse is only good for 6 hours? Does the 6 hours only apply to getting the Bas Relief from Machu Picchu? Or does it mean that in 6 hours the destination Machu Picchu will disappear?:unsure:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Question:

I heard that the map/atlas that you use from your warehouse is only good for 6 hours? Does the 6 hours only apply to getting the Bas Relief from Machu Picchu? Or does it mean that in 6 hours the destination Machu Picchu will disappear?:unsure:

both.. the destination machu picchu only appears when you have activated the map (which is good for 6 hours only).. sadly, flight takes also 6 hours.. so i sped up the flight and i got the bas relief right away.. was able to get the first star after 10 flights by using up a lot of barrels of 50 fuel.. the good news is you get another map as a reward for the first star.. getting the second is the challenge as it will take another 20 flights while the third is mission impossible with 60 flights needed..

Top Bottom