Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android & iOS - Weekly Trading Thread - July 10, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwbikerdude

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03illafv
Username
Jwbikerdude
My gifts are out and signature updated. I still have room if anyone wants gifts because I do not have 20 friends on there yet. So everyone on my list gets a gift every day right now.

suzy

350+ Star Club
Hi everybody !!

In stead of complaining all the time, I have some wonderful news this time
Yesterday my game was reset a whole lot, and I lost all of my event !!!
When GI reset my game yesterday evening, I still had to restart my stage 3 and most of the collections of the nostalgic woodstock collection.. so I restarted doing this and with the help of many of you, already managed to get nearly to the end
But.... just now I opened my game again, and GI sent me all of my missing items back !! a whole bunch of subwoofers, drumsets , equalizers, and all of my missing items for the nostalgic woodstock collection !!! Which means that the event is finished for me !!
I will not terminate it so I can help others !
All this to say that GI really does what he can, in my opinion !! I had never expected this !! so Thank you GI and his team
and of course all of my fellow players here on the forum

Suzy

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04dvav7h
Username
Mortimer
Hi everybody !!

I will not terminate it so I can help others !
All this to say that GI really does what he can, in my opinion !! I had never expected this !! so Thank you GI and his team
and of course all of my fellow players here on the forum
Suzy

Congrats, Surprised that G! actually responded and fixed your issue. I've sent to tickets in and not heard a peep from em..

I've sent a neighbor request to you, hope to see you in game

Hi neighbors,
During the event I'm sending out gifts from all 4 support accounts so today I sent out 70+ gifts.
I would be very happy to receive more Pocket Whistles as I'm fighting for second Sports Shop Sound Store (thanks, @Bob69bob :)) - currently at 5-3-2-3-9 so it is quite doable should I receive enough whistles over the next few days.
I can send Whistles from 3 of my accounts so if anyone really needs some, pls PM me to invite you from more than one game.

Last edited:

Jwbikerdude

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03illafv
Username
Jwbikerdude
I am about to start sending out my daily gifts. If you are my neighbor and have any special requests that I can send that are not in your signature let me know please.

I just updated my signature. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom