Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 4th September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created

Thank you Christine for your Smoke Detector!
Thank you Earhardt for your Fuel!
Thank you Hung for your Smoke Detector!
Thank you Panda Prince for your Fuel Supply!
Thank you Connie for your Fuel!
Thank you Princess for your Fuel!
Thank you Mi for your Tour Review!
Thank you Fika for your Amperemeter!
Thank you Teddy for your Eau de Toilette!
Thank you Gregory for your Glass Display Case!
Thank you Yabba for your Flight Googles!
Thank you Coacho for your Bath Towel!
Thank you Aironik for your Fuel! (What's your username?)
Thank you Wikech for your Fuel! (What's your username?)
Thank you Superhoops for your Cognac! (What's your username?)
Thank you @securitycamera for your Cockpit Glass! (What's your username?)
Thank you Air Ake for your Fuel! (What's your username?)
Thank you Koergi for your Passengers! (What's your username?)

Items will be sending asap!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Dream Airways
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Items Requesting:
1 Weather Display (Control Tower Lv3)
2 Tour Review (Travel Agency)
2 Cash Counter (Duty Free Lv3)
2 Smoke Detector (Duty Free Lv3)
2 Skin-Care Products (Duty Free)
Others:
ANY Duty Free Items

Items I Can Send:
ATM , POS Terminal, Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Addictives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer

Sent gifts out yesterday, hope everyone got what they needed. I'll send more out here soon.

Username: ACMat - Ergo Chair
Friend code: a6b2bld
Level/star/reputation: 31/52/6

Items requested:
Ergo Chair (one to go...yippie)
Travel Guide (off course this can't happen...but I like to ask anyway)
Additional Radar (for my attempts to get the ergo chair)
Flight Catering (just bought my first big boy jet)

Items I can send:
fuel (3 units), bath towel, air conditioner, cockpit glass, landing lamp, projector, passenger 10, powerful radio transmitter, slide ruler, fuel supply, jet engine, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer

hi you'll need 2 power source, 2 drill machine, 2 isolation! I can send you a drill machine.. Can you send me something for the hotel except for the bath towel???

i'm sorry, i think i only have the bath towel :(
and oh, i suggest to give up the hotel.. it doesn't seem worth the use of greens.

yeah, i already have Drill Machine..

anyone please give me: Power Source and Insulation!

i still don't have internet, but ill try to gift people later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom