Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

...and they're off!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
...off down the final stretch of the month April! Who will take it over the line first? Last months winner and mega poster @Teboho or the underdog of the post rankings @Navigata07 ...

Verrrry exciting and we're hoping for a dramatic finish!! :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Have @Teboho and myself posted that much? I blame our daily blues :LOL:

...off down the final stretch of the month April! Who will take it over the line first? Last months winner and mega poster @Teboho or the underdog of the post rankings @Navigata07 ...

Verrrry exciting and we're hoping for a dramatic finish!! :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Hrmm, I could threaten “less posts, better content” or I start competing with my War and Peace posts :p:confused::whistle:.

If there was one award I wish they’d get rid of.......!! (y)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Yup both Teboho and myself do daily blues here. We communicate a lot with the daily participants to ensure smooth and efficient launches daily.

Yeah I agree that's when you rise in the ranks in the launch thread. When I was doing regular launching mine was a awful lot higher (not that I liked it lol) than lately - mainly this is to do with the rubbish launch boxes I'm getting (n)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yeah I agree that's when you rise in the ranks in the launch thread. When I was doing regular launching mine was a awful lot higher (not that I liked it lol) than lately - mainly this is to do with the rubbish launch boxes I'm getting (n)
You should do what I do. Open until you get two common items in a row. Once you get that, stop. If you get a good item, reset the count. This helps me to reduce the amount of garbage items in the boxes

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
You should do what I do. Open until you get two common items in a row. Once you get that, stop. If you get a good item, reset the count. This helps me to reduce the amount of garbage items in the boxes

You actually mentioned this to me a while ago and then I gradually stopped doing it and slipped back into old habits. I'll start doing it again and see if I get any improvements.

Top Bottom