Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance Tasks

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I'm flying to my Alliance-specified destinations as best I can with the resources I have. If, after this first week, I feel the reward is not worth it, then I will not participate in this new Alliance quest and return to flying for stars and the better reward buildings. I think a lot of players feel the same way.
Cheers,
Tom

I'm flying to my Alliance-specified destinations as best I can with the resources I have. If, after this first week, I feel the reward is not worth it, then I will not participate in this new Alliance quest and return to flying for stars and the better reward buildings. I think a lot of players feel the same way.
Cheers,
Tom
Yep - that's exactly what I'm thinking as well Tom. However we probably both know at this stage what the outcome is going to be!

I am only going to do the normal flights if it makes sense to me.
I will do as many new flights a week as I can to get the 10 (same) items per flight needed to get the buildings.
I will not do any flight that uses a flight item that I need to get 3 stars on another flight.
To avoid confusion, you don't need to finish the alliance tasks to get the Tower of London and Eiffel Tower, you just have to get 10 collections per plane which has five new destinations.
It will take a lot of time, but I will do a little bit at a time. This to me looks like a year long process that I will do as a second priority. My main priority is to get 3 stars on the normal flights.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I think that system was created to prevent cheaters. 2 cheaters in alliance with 20 people do all the passengers count and rest of the team get big reward. Now their impact to total is 12% (in that terms) so they will not be in top 10 list. Yes, tasks are hard to complete, but also lower level alliances now have a chance to fly to destinations which were out of their range as they did not get any alliance maps.
There is also question of "old alliance maps" and rewards that they bring.

I am fairly certain this will not stop cheaters though you won't see them in a ranking
so out of sight out of mind. Unless they have implemented some system to track players
this will not help. As far as the tasks really the 2 bigger tasks are near impossible especially
when a limit is implemented. So that leaves an alliance really one option IMO. Rotate a third of
the players to complete the lowest task and get a 10% and 2 points. Then hopefully on the time
off for the other members they get lucky and collect the proper flight items to complete their
lowest task when their time/turn comes up.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
The normal ranking seem to still be there for getting the chests though so we won't even get rid of the cheaters taking top rewards they just can't level up their alliances as easily.

The normal ranking seem to still be there for getting the chests though so we won't even get rid of the cheaters taking top rewards they just can't level up their alliances as easily.
If they can get everyone in their alliance to cheat, they can also fulfill the missions. So soon there will be some very carefully hand selected alliances which will be #1 plus completing 100% of their mission.

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
With all due respect, I do NOT cheat and yet we have an alliance for 6 weeks, level 3 TYVM :( (hardcore playing)

A LOT of people cheat, c'est la vie, but please do NOT immediately use that word! Because it is nothing but an allegation you can NOT prove! :( I know I get it its frustrating to see certain players hit certain numbers and your gut just tells you something aint right! However it seems to me the word cheating is also very easily (ab)used..

Money rules people MONEY rules, you can BUY your way thru this game, it does NOT have to be your kind of game but the option is there BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT..... That is NOT cheating! Im just saying :S

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
With all due respect, I do NOT cheat and yet we have an alliance for 6 weeks, level 3 TYVM :( (hardcore playing)

A LOT of people cheat, c'est la vie, but please do NOT immediately use that word! Because it is nothing but an allegation you can NOT prove! :( I know I get it its frustrating to see certain players hit certain numbers and your gut just tells you something aint right! However it seems to me the word cheating is also very easily (ab)used..

Money rules people MONEY rules, you can BUY your way thru this game, it does NOT have to be your kind of game but the option is there BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT..... That is NOT cheating! Im just saying :S
Not sure why you are attacking me, I did NOT say everyone that levels up an alliance is cheating.

I'm talking about the well known players flying Millions of passengers every day week in and week out finishing in the top 20 making it very very hard for honest alliances to get any of the top rewards. Sure you can throw money at the game but these people cheat there is no question or debate about it, the only ones not believing so are GI :rolleyes:
This update will Not get rid of those players, all it will do is make it slightly harder for them to level up their alliances even more.

So with all due respect I will continue to call them cheaters until something is done about it. If you feel hit by this then I'm sorry but so be it.

Not talking about people who do 150,000 in 2 days - that definitely can be done without cheating. We're talking about the people who fly 6 or 7 million passengers in 2 days, not to mention 6,000-7000 flights to a goodly number of destinations in a week. No amount of real money will allow someone to do that.

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
Not sure why you are attacking me, I did NOT say everyone that levels up an alliance is cheating.

I'm talking about the well known players flying Millions of passengers every day week in and week out finishing in the top 20 making it very very hard for honest alliances to get any of the top rewards. Sure you can throw money at the game but these people cheat there is no question or debate about it, the only ones not believing so are GI :rolleyes:
This update will Not get rid of those players, all it will do is make it slightly harder for them to level up their alliances even more.

So with all due respect I will continue to call them cheaters until something is done about it. If you feel hit by this then I'm sorry but so be it.
My point just is; NOT every person that flies a lot should automatically be called a cheater!

Let me tell you how G! works on cheaters;

You root/jailbreak your phone, you add 100k in greens to your account and some golden coins, you build and expand (land/ mystery buildings and mystery buildings nr 2 cause boy do we want those 6 planetariums..... After a few hours after logging in and logging out you will get a message that redirects you to a page where you can open a ticket! YOU ARE BANNED, you CAN NOT control your account (its a difference vs timezone ban)
G! will tell you there is a lot of activity regarding the greens, please explain!

You send em ALL invoices of payments you did on the game and guess what G! does...

Within 5 days of bann, they will take away greens (they will leave you with a lot if you have bought a lot in the past) and guess what
Land Expansions
Fuel
Pax
Special Buildings
Building Upgrades
Golden Coins

You ALL get to keep it....

Now THATS what I dont get! You caught people cheating and you only take away some greens??!!! :S

That aint no punishment! They will set you back in greens but guess what after that?! The person now knows WOW THAT number I should NOT top because if I get over that amount of greens they will ban me again! So once you are left with like 20k in greens by G!, if you spent 8k of em you can cheat and fill em back up to 20k,on a daily base, weekly base, hourly base even minute base!

:S
I dont really think cheaters are the problem, I think G! is the problem, for allowing it to happen!

Out of curiosity who stated that you specifically cheat??? Evidently you don't pay attention to some of the specific top alliances numbers as it is obvious some are cheating massively. Of course people can buy their way through the game as you state. Do you really believe very many players are laying down $500 to over $1000 per month to claim a few rewards? Perhaps :asshat: posted about in these forums from last week actually flew 22,000 flights to Pletesk and 11,000 flights to Caracas was on the up and up and no those were not the only locations he flew to. Maybe the player with 42 level 7 hangars was all good. o_O Just a couple examples.
With all due respect you obviously are incorrect about many players consistently in the top of the rankings. I can see some of the players on occasion being able to fly huge numbers (though not 22k or even 11k flights) , however the games limitations and the ridiculous amount of money needed to do it every week makes it highly unlikely many are in that boat.

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
Not talking about people who do 150,000 2 days - that definitely can be done without cheating. We're talking abouty the people who 6 or 7 million passengers in 2 days, not to mention 6,000-7000 flights to a goodly number of destinations. No amount of real money will allow someone to do that.
I still think you all are over using that word and using it WAY too fast! Thats just my opinion :) Ive been told I was a cheater, within the first week on this forum, well all I did was spend a ridiculous amount of money (And G! did not ban me because of that) ! Again millions of pax can be done EASILY!

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
Out of curiosity who stated that you specifically cheat??? Evidently you don't pay attention to some of the specific top alliances numbers as it is obvious some are cheating massively. Of course people can buy their way through the game as you state. Do you really believe very many players are laying down $500 to over $1000 per month to claim a few rewards? Perhaps :asshat: posted about in these forums from last week actually flew 22,000 flights to Pletesk and 11,000 flights to Caracas was on the up and up and no those were not the only locations he flew to. Maybe the player with 42 level 7 hangars was all good. o_O Just a couple examples.
With all due respect you obviously are incorrect about many players consistently in the top of the rankings. I can see some of the players on occasion being able to fly huge numbers (though not 22k or even 11k flights) , however the games limitations and the ridiculous amount of money needed to do it every week makes it highly unlikely many are in that boat.

I am not blind, I see a LOT and most of all I READ a LOT, by reading I mean reading between lines, reading numbers etc.:)

My first week playing the game, the first week on this forum I had SEVERAL people pming me how it was possible for me to go for a top 5 ranking in the weekly tournaments... I bought my way thru, it was an honest answer but Im affraid people dont always like honesty like that (you are not really allowed here to say you buy your way thru since to other people it makes me "less" of a player :S )

Again NOT all players that fly millions are cheaters! Please know there are a LOT of people out there without any kind of uhm financial limits?! And please know there are probably more of those players out there than you would actually think ;)

I do have to agree with @Coen849 on one point - the blame lies with GI for allowing this. But maybe we were better off with the old way of the alliance - if this new system is their way of combating the "cheaters". Now we all suffer for the acts of a few. And cheaters still cheat.

Agreed and these additions as you know will not stop those intent on cheating.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
I do agree GI should take alot of the blame for it though, thats pretty much my point.

Anyway you are entitled to your opinion @Coen849 but I dont agree with you on this and I don't appreciate your tone to me about it.
There is a Big difference of flying millions of passengers 1 week and doing it week after week and I never said everyone who flies big numbers are cheaters you are reading things you want to see.

So I will continue to call these people cheaters as its so blatantly obvious they are to everyone but GI and you apparently.

But having said that thats it for me in this discussion as you obviously set your mind to it so moving on.

Top Bottom