Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance Question

Hi DF99,

First and foremost, I am no expert in this Alliance business.

If you want to start an alliance, you need to build an Airline Alliance HQ first, then invite people to join you.
Popular pilots will get a lot of invites, I guess.

If you join an alliance, there is also a "Leave"button, so I assume you can always leave to join another.
Not sure if the Alliance leader can kick out a non-contributing member :blackeye:. Maybe somebody else can answer that.

Oh, there is a chat function for alliance members, so maybe if everyone agrees to disband, the Alliance Leader is free to join another.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
Hi DF99,

First and foremost, I am no expert in this Alliance business.

If you want to start an alliance, you need to build an Airline Alliance HQ first, then invite people to join you.
Popular pilots will get a lot of invites, I guess.

If you join an alliance, there is also a "Leave"button, so I assume you can always leave to join another.
Not sure if the Alliance leader can kick out a non-contributing member :blackeye:. Maybe somebody else can answer that.

Oh, there is a chat function for alliance members, so maybe if everyone agrees to disband, the Alliance Leader is free to join another.
The Alliance leader has a manage tab on their alliance page and can expel members at their discretion. I may have an opening at the end of this week for member as I have one that is not performing as well as I would like.

The Alliance leader has a manage tab on their alliance page and can expel members at their discretion. I may have an opening at the end of this week for member as I have one that is not performing as well as I would like.

I joined an alliance (I have not yet built the HQ).

Followers also has a manage tab, but it only has a "Visit" button for each member.
I guess the layout is the same as the Leader, except the leader has buttons that say "Expel" :rolleyes:

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
Thanks Bali and steveowa, that helps.

I had enough coins and space so I built the building. I'm just not sure I want to go it on my own yet. I think I want to wait for iOS players but don't know for sure they will even be able to cross into alliances with us.

But, I would join one now I know I can leave if I want.

df99

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
I haven't Updated game ..
But this Alliance Thing sounds Cool..;)

And right said @drivefast99
Wait for IOS update..

I am very Curious to know Who will the team members of YDL in alliance..:D

No one have Noxx as friend here...:confused:
But loads of people have YDL as neighbor..:rolleyes:

So it will be very interesting to WATCH OUT..:whistle:

Everyone will want to be in his/her alliance..:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
I don't think you need to be neighbours to join an alliance?
I might be wrong but I think you can ask to join any alliance and the leader, presumably, has to accept you.
You get four options when you open the alliance screen, but you can also search for specific alliances.
That is all correct MD!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I haven't Updated game ..