Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Alliance problem

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0i0yxw
Username
barbhow2
Hope this is the right place to post this. Yesterday I had invite to join alliance on my 2nd game on android phone, accepted and all went well. Today i applied to join same alliance with my main game and was accepted. Sent off a Falcon and passengers registered on alliance however iI have since sent off another 8 flights and none of passengers have registered.Can anyone help to explain why as it's quite embarassing to only add 350 passengers in 8 hours! Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Hope this is the right place to post this. Yesterday I had invite to join alliance on my 2nd game on android phone, accepted and all went well. Today i applied to join same alliance with my main game and was accepted. Sent off a Falcon and passengers registered on alliance however iI have since sent off another 8 flights and none of passengers have registered.Can anyone help to explain why as it's quite embarassing to only add 350 passengers in 8 hours! Thanks for reading.
You need to be online when landing the planes.

1) Passengers are registered when they land, not when they take off.
2) You need to go online for the total passengers to register in the alliance. Landing a plane while online also makes for speedier tally.
3) The first few days' data are also not always accurate. They should be more representative in the 2nd week.

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
All of the alliance experts above are registered on the same alliance ;)

Okay, I'm finally asking a question I've always wondered about:
What can you gain/come away with by playing off-line?

I understand that players might want to play and progress, even if they are unable to connect to G! Servers.
What I'm wondering is how you can get credit from off-line flights?

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
@belledohna when you play offline you can not join launches, visit neighbours or sending gifts. I play a lot offline with one of my games and all my landings are counted when I go online and after I visit a neighbour. So you lose nothing.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
What I'm wondering is how you can get credit from off-line flights?
Your record is stored locally on your device and then uploaded to server at the first opportunity when you go online.
This is what makes cheating possible - server has no way of re-threading player's steps to check if they're legit.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
ahy1mdx = Alw adm2mau=Alw2
Username
Alw
The number of my flights and the number of passengers will not be counted correctly for the Alliance.
Yesterday I flew all day jumbos and had a total of 2,000 passengers. That is not right.
Let's see what does the Support.
Has anyone the problem?

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
The number of my flights and the number of passengers will not be counted correctly for the Alliance.
Yesterday I flew all day jumbos and had a total of 2,000 passengers. That is not right.
Let's see what does the Support.
Has anyone the problem?
After update I flew jumbos only to adventure quests (Delphi and Athens) and no one passenger was counted for the alliance. What destination do you flew your jumbos?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
After update I flew jumbos only to adventure quests (Delphi and Athens) and no one passenger was counted for the alliance. What destination do you flew your jumbos?
It was posted here, that after update pax are not counted to alliance groups... Hope GI is aware of that and they are solving this asap....

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
It was posted here, that after update pax are not counted to alliance groups... Hope GI is aware of that and they are solving this asap....
I read the posts but I ask to Alice to know if it's happen with all kind of destinations or just in adventure destinations.
Editing: I flew to Seattle and my passengers was counted normally.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
ahy1mdx = Alw adm2mau=Alw2
Username
Alw
I read the posts but I ask to Alice to know if it's happen with all kind of destinations or just in adventure destinations.
Editing: I flew to Seattle and my passengers was counted normally.

Hi Marve, the support was not help. There was only a link to the Forum to fly by pointing to Seattle. Thanks for the tip.
I have also done purely adventure flights. Today I'm going to test other destinations. Failing that, I replace the fleet and buy new.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
For me the adventure destinations are not counted with cards. Not even after I flew to Seattle. Has anyone the problem?
Sorry, I'm not clear last post. Just normal destinations are counted normally.
Adventure destinations are not counted.
Space and alliance destination I didn't try.

Top Bottom